Mega Thread The Flat Earth Mega thread.

What shape is the Earth?

• Globe

• Flat circle

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

To true. Stupidity leading to human tragedy. This is some more video on Twitter,

clearly showing the parachute fouling on the launch tower. I thought the comment on twitter 'The Earth is still round. Mad Mike Hughes is flat. RIP" funny, if a little distasteful. The old adage 'you can't fix stupid' comes to mind.
I ******* love this footage.

Suck s**t Mike.

She laments being stupid for not realising the earth is flat after years of flying...but wait until she experiences a full on mental breakdown once she comes to grip with her ridiculous calculations.

But maybe she won’t backdown?

This is the problem with flat earthies.

They can’t change their mind and admit they were so very wrong with their “ discovery” or risk being labeled a complete nutcase.

Sad sad people.

But...it keeps them busy and gives them a purpose in life.

Bless their little cotton socks.

She laments being stupid for not realising the earth is flat after years of flying...but wait until she experiences a full on mental breakdown once she comes to grip with her ridiculous calculations.

But maybe she won’t backdown?

This is the problem with flat earthies.

They can’t change their mind and admit they were so very wrong with their “ discovery” or risk being labeled a complete nutcase.

Sad sad people.

But...it keeps them busy and gives them a purpose in life.

Bless their little cotton socks.

Can I see your pilots licence ?

I never even gave it a thought up until 2020...but yes, and make sure to write it in pencil though..that eraser on the other ends gonna come in handy one day.

Well...good luck with it all my friend. There’s no judgment from me. Just lighthearted ridicule every now and then.

And if you end up buying one of those flat earth coffee table domes..make sure you take a photo and post it here.

You’re not a true Flatty until you own one...

I never even gave it a thought up until 2020...but yes, and make sure to write it in pencil though..that eraser on the other ends gonna come in handy one day.
What changed your mind? Why do you now believe you have been lied to all these years?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What changed your mind? Why do you now believe you have been lied to all these years?

Just really looking at things through my own perspective. I always questioned 9/11, but never went deep enough until I researched and watched more evidence. In my opinion, it’s 50/50 they even used planes, I’m almost sold on the digital editing / holographic images with crisis actors and fake news. But going down the rabbit hole of NASA has really Lead me down this path, I mean... just look to the sky , it’s right there in our faces... the sun moon and the stars really are not that far away at all

And also , not here to debate or argue the earth model , as corny as it sounds , I just feel it. Completely eye opening / life changing IMO

And also , not here to debate or argue the earth model , as corny as it sounds , I just feel it. Completely eye opening / life changing IMO
How does your life change by the earth being flat?

How does your life change by the earth being flat?

I don’t know where to even begin. I mean people resort to violence in a supermarket over toilet paper, what would happen if it was revealed that not only do we live on a flat plane earth , we are actually enclosed by a dome and can not leave. Science , physics , space exploration all becomes irrelevant for start, that’s just scratching the surface, the questions raised are staggering, why are we here and why have we been lied to for 500 years plus

I don’t know where to even begin. I mean people resort to violence in a supermarket over toilet paper, what would happen if it was revealed that not only do we live on a flat plane earth , we are actually enclosed by a dome and can not leave. Science , physics , space exploration all becomes irrelevant for start, that’s just scratching the surface, the questions raised are staggering, why are we here and why have we been lied to for 500 years plus
That didn't answer the question. How does your life change if the world is flat? Mine wouldn't change. Sure a whole bunch of people lied, but everything still functions exactly the same.

Wait, there's a dome?

Back