Mega Thread The Flat Earth Mega thread.

What shape is the Earth?

• Globe

• Flat circle

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t know what your point is, everybody’s life and entire thought process would change in some aspect , ignorant to say otherwise
And I am asking how yours would. Why are you avoiding the question?

Do you have small kids ? Would there future not impact you at all you flog ?
I have two, thanks. Nothing about my world is changing because it turns out the world is flat. My job is still the same, my car still runs the same, everything works exactly the same. Answer the question. How does your life change by the world being flat?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL, that s**t can be replicated on a ps4

nah....it’s close..but no cigar compared to the real thing.

This Space X project is an amazing engineering marvel of the modern era.

Any flat earth half wit who wants to continue to live in fantasy land can go ahead.

I feel sorry for them. It’s the ultimate in stupidity and ridiculousness that any human could possibly admit.

Any flat earth half wit who wants to continue to live in fantasy land can go ahead.

I feel sorry for them. It’s the ultimate in stupidity and ridiculousness that any human could possibly admit.

Geez. I dunno.

Those who subscribed to any part of the Russia-Gate hoax, were just as bloody gullible.

I like to see space travel as a separate entity to everything else.

It’s a magical thing.

I'm yet to be convinced that any biological organism can survive the solar radiation beyond the Van Allen belts....The Space Station orbits well within it's confines.

Jokes on 99.99 % of the global population my friend

Im leaning more towards a flat non-spinning earth. Polaris, star trails, the absurdity of gravity -- eg, trillions of tons of ocean being held down by gravity yet a little bird can fly up against that same gravity, the spinning at 17k per sec or whatever doesnt correlate either, the miles distance between points that is still visible, etc.

Ill add.....For millenia the earth being flat or globular was in dispute, only as recently as 1950 it wasnt clear. Even as far back as the ancient times when all those great civilizations like Egypt, etc, who were able to build pyramids and understand the workings of the universe, know there were other planets understand solstices and many other astronomical things thousands of years before modern man was able to thru telescopes etc....they all believed the earth was flat. Globular earth has been a more recent notion.

Also, i lean more towards geocentricity as the model, not heliocentricity.

Im leaning more towards a flat non-spinning earth. Polaris, star trails, the absurdity of gravity -- eg, trillions of tons of ocean being held down by gravity yet a little bird can fly up against that same gravity, the spinning at 17k per sec or whatever doesnt correlate either, the miles distance between points that is still visible, etc.

Ill add.....For millenia the earth being flat or globular was in dispute, only as recently as 1950 it wasnt clear. Even as far back as the ancient times when all those great civilizations like Egypt, etc, who were able to build pyramids and understand the workings of the universe, know there were other planets understand solstices and many other astronomical things thousands of years before modern man was able to thru telescopes etc....they all believed the earth was flat. Globular earth has been a more recent notion.

Also, i lean more towards geocentricity as the model, not heliocentricity.

No one with any mathematical or scientific understanding has believed the earth was flat since about 200 BC.

About 400 Trillion tonnes of water DOES escape from the surface of the ocean via evaporation every day. However, it does it one molecule at a time. A molecule of water doesn't weigh much. Gravity is an incredibly weak force.

By the way, can you see Polaris at night from your house? If the eart is flat, you should be able to.

So if the Earth is really flat what has been the point of governments/airline companies/pilots/explorers covering this up for hundreds of years?

And if it is flat why hasn't at least on flat Earther got a plane license and try to disprove circumnavigating the planet? or took a boat to the end of the world?

I mean it is possible that they have but they fell off the edge I guess

Back