Mega Thread The Flat Earth Mega thread.

What shape is the Earth?

• Globe

• Flat circle

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

The algorithms on your computer are cooking you into believing that utterly batshit crazy made up things are true.
i don't think the earth is flat... algorithms obviously recommend all sorts of s**t, who cares, we all waste time in dumb ways. i created a thread on a conspiracy board to discuss a conspiracy. :0

if you're someone who is not into reading conspiracies... probably dont go to the conspiracy board.

Last edited:

But ........ but .......... but ..........

I thought the earth was flat? And the sun and moon just circled around, over the earth? How can the sun rise? You've spent years telling us the sun only appeared to rise via 'tricks of perspective'.

And how can it rise THROUGH the earth? Is there a giant slot like a toaster set to 'pop-up' the sun every morning?

Just when I'd finally accepted the earth was flat - i"m all confused again. Oh well, time to some more detailed research on Instagram and Tik Tok.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cooked isn't a strong enough word. I'd go with "cremated"

It just encapsulates conspiracists to the bone.

Ignore overwhelming scientific evidence, and even your own subjective observations, in favor of something entirely outlandish and insane because it makes you feel powerful.

No amount of evidence will sway them. Nothing.

Back