Mega Thread The Flat Earth Mega thread.

What shape is the Earth?

• Globe

• Flat circle

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

supposedly theres a wall of ice which makes it impossible to sail off of.

Flat_earth.jpg

Ahh, it makes sense now...

This just kind of shows how you can 'prove' just about anything; believe just about anything.

"Reality is what you can get away with".

Flight paths are the best evidence to disprove this theory.

Most flight paths are across the front of the earth, which at first glance supports the theory. However, the US to Japan flight path goes around the back of the globe. Thus disproving this theory once and for all.

You can all go home now.

View attachment 183064
you just posted a flat picture. how is that a proof of a globe? why don't they cut the corner across antarctica?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just been introduced to this recently and even before you look at the "facts" for and against. You really need to look at the scope it would take to keep this conspiracy alive if there was truth to it.

In order for this Mason/NASA thing to hold weight you would need most if not all compliance from the Space Agencies form around the World, not just NASA as well as who knows how many employees from every Commercial Airline Company on the Planet. The seer numbers alone should basically debunk this myth.

The seer numbers alone should basically debunk this myth.

Same for moon landing/JFK/911/Anything.

What's more likely:
a) Minimum hundreds, more so tens of thousands required to strategise, execute and cover up the elaborate plan and no one ever spills the beans

b) the conspiracy theorist may be wrong

Unfortunately conspiracy theorists choose B, as they refuse to admit they are wrong or make bullshit statements such as 'I'm happy to be proven wrong when I see evidence that I am wrong' and then refute all evidence.

What's more likely:
a) Minimum hundreds, more so tens of thousands required to strategise, execute and cover up the elaborate plan and no one ever spills the beans

Unfortunately conspiracy theorists choose B, as they refuse to admit they are wrong or make bullshit statements such as 'I'm happy to be proven wrong when I see evidence that I am wrong' and then refute all evidence.
JFK/911, very funny. That must be why they locked up the JFK stuff and it won't be released until 2025 or thereabouts. What is there to hide? Fast forward to 2025 and they won't tell us the truth!

On those and as a disclaimer not saying I believe it but it's interesting to discuss possibilities.

- The original Moon Landing could have very well been fake; considering the USA did want to get their first before the USSR. Keeping the lie (if there was one) hidden all this time, well that's not so easy.

- JFK, same as Moon landing. Easy to achieve, hard to keep secret.

- As for 9/11, still want the see the probability numbers that a commercial plane can hit a building in the right spot and make it implode. Then have it done by a bloke with minimal air training in only a light aircraft, twice in the one morning before I talk the why and how. As the other three very difficult (even more so given the scope of it) to keep under wraps.

What's more likely:

Why do people assume something like JFK/911 would involve hundreds of people? Just imagine if you were planning something like this yourself - how many people would you involve and how would you ensure things will remain secret?

I'd imagine covert ops of a large scale would be compartmentalised, so the lower level grunts wouldn't even know the full scope of what they were doing. It's really only the higher ups, or people directly involved, who'd know.

This is a red-herring, disinformation, limited hang-out operation designed to mislead well-intentioned people who actually pose legitimate questions about major world events, like 9/11 or JFK.

Obviously the only real purpose it serves is to weed out the morons who do not actually look at verifiable facts. A little like the "no-planes on 9/11" disinformation. Nonetheless, it seems to work to provide mass-ridicule of anyone who dares to question things.

Last edited:
Back