Mega Thread The Flat Earth Mega thread.

What shape is the Earth?

• Globe

• Flat circle

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Watch as this basic point is brushed off by the crazy ones for some BS excuse about fish eye lens.

More likely just ignored

are you guys being fair dinkum ?

Curvilinear-vs-Rectilinear-Lens.jpg

are you guys being fair dinkum ?

Curvilinear-vs-Rectilinear-Lens.jpg
Yes, I understand how a fish eye lense works

And Photoshop and the fact that humans have worked out the earth is round long before our current levels of technology and knowledge.

Now we have the proof that the earth is not flat

Yes, I understand how a fish eye lense works

And Photoshop and the fact that humans have worked out the earth is round long before our current levels of technology and knowledge.

nice, can you explain it to
Heisenberg_ ?

Now we have the proof that the earth is not flat

brilliant

perhaps you can share it here without reference to red bull

Do you even math?

yeah thats how i know i can see things that are hidden by the curve of the earth

calc-method.png

https://dizzib.github.io/earth/curve-calc/?d0=30&h0=10&unit=imperial

Last edited:
But but but but 4% of the universe known to man! so lets ignore what we know and lets build a totally bullshit hypothesis based on fantasies and pseudo science. Where is this bloody ice wall in the Atlantic and the Pacific? i fly LA-Sydney route quite often, i am yet to fall out earth. :drunk:

What we observed so far is a hoax and the simulation hypothesis despite being in its infancy is used more often than that. Oh a scientist proposed a hologram hypothesis LOL lets all jump on that, but a scientist propose something "i dont like" , lets discard it.
Have you seen the flat earth map,you can still fly around or sail around,countries don't just disappear.
Your not going to see the ice wall because it's well guarded.
And you can use whatever derogatory terms you like outside the scientific fields you like,it doesn't make the round ball hypothesis correct.

Science is proposing different flat theories because they know the earth is not round. It's a shame we have wasted so many years with the round,spinning hurtling ball hypothesis but it's no big deal,we move on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nice, can you explain it to
Heisenberg_ ?

brilliant

perhaps you can share it here without reference to red bull

yeah thats how i know i can see things that are hidden by the curve of the earth

calc-method.png

https://dizzib.github.io/earth/curve-calc/?d0=30&h0=10&unit=imperial
You've seen plenty of proof which you refute with either fish eye lense or Photoshop

As to your comments about seeing things you shouldn't be able to based on the math of a perfect sphere, we know the earth isn't a perfect sphere

Cool story but all ancient civilizations believed in flat earth.
Cool story but records go back over well 2000 years with Greek philosophers believing the earth was round

You've seen plenty of proof which you refute with either fish eye lense or Photoshop

As to your comments about seeing things you shouldn't be able to based on the math of a perfect sphere, we know the earth isn't a perfect sphere

Cool story but records go back over well 2000 years with Greek philosophers believing the earth was round
What about the rest of the worlds population.

i believe the correct and proper term is some BS excuse about fish eye lens

spacejump.jpg

it would help if people read some of the thread or did some very basic study

the majority of ancient cultures thought the world was flat

granted Eratosthenes of Cyrene and some of his mates thought otherwise

spacejump.jpg

Who's taking the photo from outside the pod?

What about the rest of the worlds population.
You're talking about people in a period of time where ignorance was certainly bliss, and using it as some sort of evidence because some uncivilized clans though the earth was flat.

It's pretty amazing, but I think it also says it all.

Large numbers of the population have travelled the world and can see the sheer scale of it once they're up in the air, yet here we have some seemingly less-travelled posters claiming that it's all smoke and mirror.

I'd not be at all surprised to find that the Flat Earher's have never left their home town.

spacejump.jpg

You keep posting that pic like it means something, when it only does to someone who can't grasp scale.

The view from inside the hub doesn't show even a fraction of the panorama that the outside shot does.

for the record it, was king shill, Scientism High-Priest Neil deGrasse Tyson that said you cant see the curve from a plane

How many countries have you visited? How many times have you flown?

yeah cause thats got a lot to do with ancient cultures thinking ignorance is bliss

Last edited:
You're off your head.
I know just like some fruit loops think the earth is flat right?!?
Might be an idea for those who should know better to give the name calling a spell,and I think a few of us have got a fair idea to what lengths a person with genuine mental issues might go.
We were clearly warned about name calling only yesterday.
If it starts again in just means the extremists will take it to a whole new level.

Back