katana

Club Legend
Jul 12, 2013
Northcote
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
San Antonio Spurs
so, this is trending lately... a whole stack of videos and new researchers seem to be popping up on my youtube recommendations. and a lot of my existing subscriptions have been talking about it in some way.

i've become pretty enamoured with yoga instructor, flat-earther and all-round interesting guy eric dubay. his channel has stacks of stuff but, this is probably the best starting point:

http://ifers.boards.net/thread/531/flat-earth

basically that page has a coherent answer to almost every question you'd have regarding the flat earth model.

what do you guys think?

mdizzle

All Australian
Dec 31, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Yeah I've noticed a large increase in flat earth advocacy across alternative media. Personally I think it's a load of horseshit pushed by shills to make "conspiracy theorists" as a collective look a little more crazy to the average person

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
30k Posts 10k Posts Freeze MND Challenge 2021 Chess Club Member
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Taken from their forum ...

This I have found to be so true. Even in myself. It has taken years of slowly breaking free. We have to be so careful as to how we go about waking up those around us. Especially those we dearly love. It is so easy to be careless and push people away that are not ready. We have a great responsibility. I'm working on getting through to my wife and 3 children. Sometimes I feel as if I have abused them by allowing the brainwashing even though I had no idea myself. Now that I know, I feel it is my duty never to give up until they can see the truth for themselves. So greatful to have found this forum. I need all of the encouragement I can get and want to be an encouragement to others as well. Peace and love to all of you in Christ.

Back