Mega Thread The Flat Earth Mega thread.

What shape is the Earth?

• Globe

• Flat circle

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

While some do talk about the ice guards I believe this not to be the case. The ice wall is surrounded by inhospitable terraine,it would be impossible to reach by land.
This question has also been previously answered.

Thank you.

Can you link me to some anecdotes about the wall?

Of course you'll continue to keep on dodging the question.

It's become quite apparent you don't have much experience outside of your little bubble, hence the reason you've swallowed the flat earth conspiracy theory so thoroughly.

ive been to africa and asia, i answered it 3 times

you are incapable of proving the earth is a fast moving pear shaped realm hence your new strategy has evolved to questioned if i am 'well traveled enough' to truly understand such complex notions as a globe

along with your own shyte theories as to why i am open minded about the shape of this earthly realm, due to having allegedly not left victoria

probable the new most s**t addition to this thread. moments after claiming the ancients were blissfully ignorant...

well done dear moderator

you are incapable of proving the earth is a fast moving pear shaped realm hence your new strategy has evolved to questioned if i am 'well traveled enough' to truly understand such complex notions as a globe

along with your own shyte theories as to why i am open minded about the shape of this earthly realm, due to having allegedly not left victoria

probable the new most s**t addition to this thread. moments after claiming the ancients were blissfully ignorant...

well done dear moderator

What is the mechanism that holds us to the ground and keeps the earth a consistent distance from the sun under FE theory?

You don't understand scale.
You just posted a pic of some warships as some sort of statement of how the ice wall is guarded.

You don't understand physics.
You keep making posts about what it feels like to walk down to the shops as some sort of flat earth evidence.

You don't understand geography.
You post pictures of people standing in front of topographical maps as proof of a flat earth.

oh ok, so you don't believe in the ice wall?

What is the ocean then, one big infinity pool?

I assumed you followed the same thinking as cannot and darthbards, but if you have another angle on it altogether please share it.
Never said i dont believe in the ice wall.
Because i do.
Body of water as far as i know.
Pretty sure it's not curved around a ball though.
It's called sea level for a reason.

Never said i dont believe in the ice wall.
Because i do.
Body of water as far as i know.
Pretty sure it's not curved around a ball though.
It's called sea level for a reason.
Explain the tides then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well it's apparently caused by the moons effect.
Yet somehow it doesn't affect lakes or rivers.
Must be selective gravity.
is this a serious post?

You do understand that the lakes and rivers are not of even a scarcely comparable body of water to compare to the oceans? Yes?

Have you tied to go there?

And let's say they are guarding it.......why?

I'm being patient waiting for a few of these stories from explorers about said inhospitable wall.

You'd think over thousands of years of sea travel, that there'd be a litany of stories about this inhospitable, impenetrable ice wall that we would have read about before.

NASA obviously travelled back in time and erased said stories from existence.

I'm being patient waiting for a few of these stories from explorers about said inhospitable wall.

You'd think over thousands of years of sea travel, that there'd be a litany of stories about this inhospitable, impenetrable ice wall that we would have read about before.

NASA obviously travelled back in time and erased said stories from existence.
The worlds overpopulated, why aren't we just letting people fall off the edge or die trying?

according to you string theory is pseudo science
Suspended i see LOL but i will still reply. Not proper science doesnt mean pseudo science. Its under development and we dont have enough data yet to call it proper science. Observations are incomplete. Whatever is not science is pseudo science to you? do you even understand the defintions properly? simulation theory is not proper science but its not pseudo science either. Please learn the difference.

Don't know.
Don't you find it a little suss so many counrties can agree on anything?
So you don't know if they are actually guarding it?
You just think something is off because of the Antarctic treaty.

That's a hell of a reason to believe in a flat earth conspiracy.

Back