• Flat circle

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wedge McManus

Cancelled
Jan 16, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
there are flat earth explanations for all these kinds of qurstions on youtube, if you have a look. not saying you have to believe, but worth watching for a non believe like you just so you can see the "science behind the belief"
Truly an inspired post.....

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
Reading this thread has confirmed my belief in alternate universes being out there in abundance.

Alternate universes, or alternate perspectives?

Clearly the poll now requires the donut alternate choice.

70 ....you beauty GG!! I knew you had a purpose!!

Can a mod do something about this troll please.

Wedge McManus

Cancelled
Jan 16, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Alternate universes, or alternate perspectives?

Clearly the poll now requires the donut alternate choice.

Can a mod do something about this troll please.
all right all right....the posts just got deleted by someone. I'm sorry for introducing a touch of humour ........TO A THREAD ABOUT THE EARTH BEING FLAT!!!!??? I can't wait for the next intellectual offering from here. Odds on it'll be about the sun being a light that God forgot to turn off.....

William Wonka

Jesus died for somebodies sins but not mine
May 28, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
The so-called 'Big-Bang' is one of the more sustaining science fiction stories.

Fortean logic insists you always have to doubt Science when they start guessing what happened long enough ago or far enough away.
The earth is round right now however.

You can do your own Phileas Fogg impersonation if you like and travel around it yourself.
Or get yourself a balloon and a go-pro.

I honestly dont know why you serious tin foil hatters give this stuff any oxygen?
Surely it damages your cause.

Do the ones in this thread who believe in this nonsense have that belonging to a community feeling when you post in here? Do you get a little boost of self righteousness when you post an article or a video that proves your theory?

SHOW US THE ICE WALL!!!!!! SERIOUSLY....I WANNA SEE IT! I'm a big Game Of Thrones fan. But surely in 2019 with cameras everywhere, drones with cameras, planes with cameras, most people having a phone that consists of a camera and video recording......there would be some evidence?

Get out of the cults guys...it's not worth it. You'll always be in the minority and ridiculed (sorry).

Last edited by a moderator:

NEGAN

Premium Gold
Apr 26, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Do the ones in this thread who believe in this nonsense have that belonging to a community feeling when you post in here? Do you get a little boost of self righteousness when you post an article or a video that proves your theory?

SHOW US THE ICE WALL!!!!!! SERIOUSLY....I WANNA SEE IT! I'm a big Game Of Thrones fan. But surely in 2019 with cameras everywhere, drones with cameras, planes with cameras, most people having a phone that consists of a camera and video recording......there would be some evidence?

Get out of the cults guys...it's not worth it. You'll always be in the minority and ridiculed (sorry).
What type of people do bay 13 possess?

Societies finest presume judging by your posts.

Consensus by majority doesn't make you right wrong or any better than anyone.

4 years ago this from movement was outnumbered 6 billion to 1 today while YOU are still in the vast Majority that ratio is shrinking by the day.

This superiority complex you show constantly on an internet forum shows me how cowardly you are in real life. You have attacked every group with absolute generalisiation and yet you remain anonymous unseen like the cowardly bitch you are.

If the ratio is shrinking by the day I weep for the next generations.

Can we start a crowdfunding exercise where we load NEGAN into his very own rocket so he can see either the Earth as round, or take photos of it flat for us?

What type of people do bay 13 possess?

Societies finest presume judging by your posts.

Consensus by majority doesn't make you right wrong or any better than anyone.

4 years ago this from movement was outnumbered 6 billion to 1 today while YOU are still in the vast Majority that ratio is shrinking by the day.

This superiority complex you show constantly on an internet forum shows me how cowardly you are in real life. You have attacked every group with absolute generalisiation and yet you remain anonymous unseen like the cowardly bitch you are.
Bay13 is a banter/troll board....as for the last paragraph, what do you wanna see/know about me?

Bay13 is a banter/troll board....as for the last paragraph, what do you wanna see/know about me?

He needs to know your personal details.

You dont need to know his, because he needs to remain anonymous for the upcoming war with NASA.

I'm guessing this was you too....
DnUifII.png

You button mashed because your triggerness can't deal with an opinion being different from yours?

DnUifII.png

You button mashed because your triggerness can't deal an opinion being different from yours?

He doesnt deal in opinions, he deals in FACTS. In FACT, only his FACTS are the real FACTS and any evidence we can provide (There is a s**t load) is either doctored, fake, or inadmissible because he says so.

Its his own personal merry go round of fun.

DnUifII.png

You button mashed because your triggerness can't deal an opinion being different from yours?
Maybe post more constructively? E.g. ask how the flat model explains why it's daytime in Australia and night time in the USA right now

Maybe post more constructively? E.g. ask how the flat model explains why it's daytime in Australia and night time in the USA right now

I asked that once! The model I got was physically impossible and requires ignoring years and years of science.

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
He doesnt deal in opinions, he deals in FACTS. In FACT, only his FACTS are the real FACTS and any evidence we can provide (There is a s**t load) is either doctored, fake, or inadmissible because he says so.

I thought we established that the earth is in fact, donut shaped.

I liked that one.

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Fortean logic insists you always have to doubt Science when they start guessing what happened long enough ago or far enough away.
The earth is round right now however.

You can do your own Phileas Fogg impersonation if you like and travel around it yourself.
Or get yourself a balloon and a go-pro.

I honestly dont know why you serious tin foil hatters give this stuff any oxygen?
Surely it damages your cause.

I'm not sure I understand the gist of your argument here.

Are you suggesting that a spherical earth somehow proves the 'Big bang theory' as irrefutable?

NEGAN

Premium Gold
Apr 26, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Says the guy who gets corrected over and over again by me and has to resort to memes

NEGAN

Premium Gold
Apr 26, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
DnUifII.png

You button mashed because your triggerness can't deal with an opinion being different from yours?
Go on dan ...prove me wrong...

Walk up to a group of emos or feminists or a religious group in real life and do what you do here.video tape it and I will retract my coward statement.

NEGAN

Premium Gold
Apr 26, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
For me it's not about the earth being flat. I don't care and not once have I made the claim that it is flat.

My stance is the current heliocentric model is bullshit

Go on dan ...prove me wrong...

Walk up to a group of emos or feminists or a religious group in real life and do what you do here.video tape it and I will retract my coward statement.

Wow...you've given me some real incentive to wanna go to one of those things.

If I mock ISIS for example.....I say things like they are evil, inbred, psychopaths etc. Am I a coward for posting those things here but have no intention of wanting to converse with those people even though the things I'm stating are accurate?

Anymore personal attacks the ban hammer is coming out.

Don't say you were not warned and discuss the topic according to the boards rules without personal crap.

Mar 1, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Literally every photo you’ve seen of the earth from space has been doctored in a far-reaching centuries long conspiracy which now includes every country, government and agency that has ever launched a rocket.

Coz Jesuits. Or to make sure you keep paying tax. Or something.

Back