What shape is the Earth?

• Globe

• Flat circle

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

No beng it is you that tags me....

Peace out
Mate we are dealing with people who will bag the FE but have no problems in believing solar systems can be moved....

There is no point to this discussion anymore for me...

You love me, admit it.

It is THEORETICALLY possible WITH OUR CURRENT UNDERSTANDING of the universe that with ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY it would be possible to re-position/move the solar system.

Advanced technology lol.
We can't even figure out GR from QFT.

Mate we are dealing with people who will bag the FE but have no problems in believing solar systems can be moved....

There is no point to this discussion anymore for me...
Personally I think the concept of moving the solar system is ludicrous, but we may be able to move Earth in the distant future to avoid being roasted by the expanding Sun. As for your question about gas pressure without a container, you know how high explosive works right? Rapidly turning a small volume of solid into a large volume of gas creates overpressure which can be fatal to everyone nearby, even without the effects of heat and shrapnel.

Personally I think the concept of moving the solar system is ludicrous, but we may be able to move Earth in the distant future to avoid being roasted by the expanding Sun. As for your question about gas pressure without a container, you know how high explosive works right? Rapidly turning a small volume of solid into a large volume of gas creates overpressure which can be fatal to everyone nearby, even without the effects of heat and shrapnel.

Everything is ludicrous when we cant achieve it due to how insane it sounds. Its like traveling at the speed of, or greater than, light. It sounds ludicrous now. What about in 1000 years? Or 2000? Hell, Computers would have sounded ludicrous to anyone living 1000 years ago and yet here we are, on a massive global wide network of computers debating what is and isnt feasible.

Everything is ludicrous when we cant achieve it due to how insane it sounds. Its like traveling at the speed of, or greater than, light. It sounds ludicrous now. What about in 1000 years? Or 2000? Hell, Computers would have sounded ludicrous to anyone living 1000 years ago and yet here we are, on a massive global wide network of computers debating what is and isnt feasible.
Belief in aliens pretty much equates to belief in superluminal travel and I reckon humanity will achieve it one day (April 2063!!!) and some people say the US military has already secretly done so, not that I believe everything on the internet. BTW you might be wasting your time in this thread :think:

Belief in aliens pretty much equates to belief in superluminal travel and I reckon humanity will achieve it one day (April 2063!!!) and some people say the US military has already secretly done so, not that I believe everything on the internet. BTW you might be wasting your time in this thread :think:

I have an abundance of time to waste, and its fun here.

Show me please.

Gas pressure without a container.

Actually don't worry you believe we can move the heliocentric Earth and aliens.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's ghastly cold dude....Celebrating the death of a bloke based upon his beliefs?

Apparently the rocket brushed up against the take-off tower, causing damage to his parachutes.

What? He was warned trying it would be dangerous, but he knew better, he wanted to prove everyone wrong and now...hes paid the ultimate price.

Give it a few weeks/months and conspiracy theorists will claim it was an inside sabotage job to stop him from exposing the truth.

Tell me Im wrong.

Back