Podcast The Flogcast Goes Live for the 2015 Brownlow!

Remove this Banner Ad

So as we enter Matt Priddis week on Bay 13, the flogs of the Flogcast have decided to celebrate the one year anniversary of his greatest achievement with a special live episode during the 2015 Brownlow Medal.

So as phase 1 of #Priddis2immortality takes place, you will have the opportunity to sub Rompingwins for Haduken (a man who doesn't even have a wiki page to edit), Basil for Cooksen and his regular sized nose, #Leighfall for Teach (they've won the same amount of Brownlows after all), and replace Bruce's goo with Penal_ 's goo. Plus a range of other Bay flogs weighing in with general floggery and potential* melts.

We'll be watching the count the whole way through and improvising a fair portion of what we say, so it could be an absolute train wreck. But hey, you all watched Carlton's season unfold on Friday nights this year, so we know they can still be somewhat amusing and compelling. :rainbow:

Along the way there'll be a 'live chat' thread open for two way feedback and the possibility of hearing a "f*** off Jose" in real time. :thumbsu:

So yeah, feel free to subscribe to this thread (and the new one tomorrow) for the link when it is eventually posted, and in the mean time throw up any suggestions of what you'd like to see happening this time tomorrow. :thumbsu:

*see Dan if this happens (again):
5761888-3x2-700x467.jpg

Can I be Fev?

I believe 'Fev' will be code for someone departing to relieve themselves (since there will be drinking). So sure, you can be Fev I guess. :drunk:

royals1922

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts RIP
Sep 19, 2006
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Rotor Volgograd, The Exers
Need an exer v Carlton watch..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 1, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
So yeah, feel free to subscribe to this thread (and the new one tomorrow) for the link when it is eventually posted, and in the mean time throw up any suggestions of what you'd like to see happening this time tomorrow. :thumbsu:

So I cant reply in this thread, but the one tomorrow or the newer link after that. Got it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back