The foodies thread 🦞🍤🍕🥞

Remove this Banner Ad

Was in Spain a few weeks back and went to Restaurante Martin Berasategui.

Had the 17 course degustation & it was probably the best meal I've ever had.

The restaurant has held 3 Michelin stars since 2001 and you can see why. Just an unbelievable meal and experience.

Was in Spain a few weeks back and went to Restaurante Martin Berasategui.

Had the 17 course degustation & it was probably the best meal I've ever had.

The restaurant has held 3 Michelin stars since 2001 and you can see why. Just an unbelievable meal and experience.
Had a similar experience in San Sebastian. Landed there and called up Arzak and Mugaritz which were both top 10 in the world at the time and got a table at both to eat within 3 days which is unheard of in Aus, there is normally a 3 month wait for something that highly regarded. Arzak was hands down the best meal i have ever had. A father and daughter were running the restaurant and had been for a number of decades.

Anyone been to Bar Lourinha on Little Collins? Heading there tonight for a work function.
Think you'll enjoy it meb. Nice vibe. Great tapas options to suit many tastes. Grab the waiters when you can - it can get busy. Have fun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sundried or semi-dried tomatoes - now I know they were huge in the eighties and nineties - but fmd - they are completely gone off every menu in town - just because they were faddy, does this mean we have to do without them forever? I say bring em back for a nice little cameo performance.....disguss.....

sundried or semi-dried tomatoes - now I know they were huge in the eighties and nineties - but fmd - they are completely gone off every menu in town - just because they were faddy, does this mean we have to do without them forever? I say bring em back for a nice little cameo performance.....disguss.....
I bought a jar and used them in an omelette with some parmesan cheese and spring onions it was very good

Remove this Banner Ad

Back