The football video games thread

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Depends on how many leagues you have running and at what level detail. I can normally a full 38 league game season in around 8 hours with I think 15 leagues - England, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, Brazil, Argentina always full detail then depending on what continent i'm focusing on i'll run additional leagues E.g Uruguay, Chile, Mexico, Colombia etc if I'm doing South America.

I can't say I've timed it but I'd guess it probably takes 4-6 months if I get to play a couple of nights/ and all weekend.

It took some guy 58 days to simulate 1000 seasons.
Really? I cant get through that many games in 8 hours. Maybe im a stickler for details but im always checking stats, scouting, making sure my FK and pen takers are correct, tweaking tactics. Sometimes I can go half an hour inbetween the opening game of the season and our second game haha. Lucky im single and have no children.

Reminds me of FM15 this year.

Was in a quarter final against Madrid and lost 2-0 away. So the return leg happened and what not. They scored in the 29th minute which made it 0-3 on aggregate and I knew I was in real strife. Pulled one back through Lacazette in the 58th minute and thought I was in with a slim chance. Went 2-1 up after 71 minutes (still 2-3 down on agg at this point). Start throwing men forward. Ramos sent off 79th minute. Go to overload, high tempo. Score a belter outside the box 90th minute thanks to Lucas Romero, flew into the top corner. Keep pressing, Berardi scored in the 93rd minute and I won 4-3 on agg. Had 31/15 to Madrid's 13/3 and I had 60% possession.

I was playing late at night and my folks were asleep. I went ******* nuts, but quietly. Was fist pumping and jumping up down and saying YEAH to myself. One of my best wins I've had in any FM.
Did you go on with it or lose in the semi's?

After going 0-2-7 to start Brentford's PL season I've managed to go on a 6 match unbeaten run and rise to 15th and am sitting nicely at 3-5-7. Despite having 2 Target Men suited strikers I'm having to revert to possession based football to get the results which is a bit annoying, I wanted to try and play counter attacking and go direct. Luckily both TM (Lucina Traroe & some guy called Spalvis) are pretty handy playing as deep-lying forwards

Really? I cant get through that many games in 8 hours. Maybe im a stickler for details but im always checking stats, scouting, making sure my FK and pen takers are correct, tweaking tactics. Sometimes I can go half an hour inbetween the opening game of the season and our second game haha. Lucky im single and have no children.
Is it really 'luck' that you're single with no children Jod? ;) :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back