The football video games thread

Remove this Banner Ad

second season.

In my soton save i bought max meyer in the first window for 25m and sold him at the end to city for 54m. used 35 on oussy and 5m on Andreas Pereira whi suits my counter attack system better than meyer anyway.

Got the Rash up front for 12m, Jairzinho from some russion club for 10m who i played against in europa. ridiculously quick and great dribbling.
Sule (22m) and virgin at the back. Bertrand wanted out so i replaced him with Passlack (2.5m). Cedric at RB. Ward-Prouse is still at CM and I have Timo Werner (11m) off the bench for pace up front.

Also, Forster is a ******* beast on the game.
Yeah, I am not sure who else I want.

Mbappe has potential of 89 but is only low 70s. Kessie has potential of 85, another CM I might look at. Though I play diamond so don't need 'pure' CMs per se.

Signed Coutinho last time as an Ozil replacement who left on a free to Panathinaikos on 37k a week :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:.

I think my team last time was (after a few seasons)

Butland
Bellerin Varane Mustafi Gaya
Danilo Pereira
Deulofeu------------Sanchez
Coutinho
Lacazette Lukaku​

Early days but best football game I've played in years. Started a master league campaign with PNE which is a lot of fun and uploaded an option file so everything looks top notch. It's the little things and player reactions during game play which has impressed me the most.

Wish I had the time to get into a ML Campaign. So much fun. Are you using original PNE players or are you using the ML default squad full of spuds?

If you can get promoted with the ML default squad on Super Star difficulty you are a genius. So much grafting with crap players and when you win a close match 1-0 in the last minute you'll find yourself punching air :)

If you are interested in online games let me know.

Wish I had the time to get into a ML Campaign. So much fun. Are you using original PNE players or are you using the ML default squad full of spuds?

If you can get promoted with the ML default squad on Super Star difficulty you are a genius. So much grafting with crap players and when you win a close match 1-0 in the last minute you'll find yourself punching air :)

If you are interested in online games let me know.
Original players, never use the regens! Will do, although I think it could be a while before I'm bored of ML.

Finished season 5 in my FM save (might be the longest game I've had). Flirted with EL qualification most the season going between 5th to 8th for the most part of it. Ended up 8th. Bit of a s**t end to the season taking 1 point from the final 4 games (two were against City & Arsenal fwiw). 7th ended up not being enough to make it anyway as Fulham beat City in the FA Cup final.

Spurs won the league by 1 point from United. Going into the final day they were 2 points behind with United travelling to Arsenal and Spurs playing Bournemouth. Arsenal won 3-0 (needed it to guarantee top 4) and Spurs won 2-0. LOL imagine that happened in real life.

In the Championship in my Stevenage save. My ******* board sold my right wing back to Newcastle for 6m.

Did some scouting and saw TAA was in loan at Blackburn from Pool. Valued at 500k. Enquired about him and Pool said they'd accept 500k and he only asked for 1k per week.

Debuted with 2 assists from RWB in a 3-0 win. Thanks Pool :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the Championship in my Stevenage save. My ******* board sold my right wing back to Newcastle for 6m.

Did some scouting and saw TAA was in loan at Blackburn from Pool. Valued at 500k. Enquired about him and Pool said they'd accept 500k and he only asked for 1k per week.

Debuted with 2 assists from RWB in a 3-0 win. Thanks Pool :D
Have they updated his position to RB yet? Back when I started my Liverpool save when the game came out he was a RM.

Have they updated his position to RB yet? Back when I started my Liverpool save when the game came out he was a RM.
he can play RM, RB and RWB in my save. i bought him in my 3rd season. some players get retraining during the game so am not sure if he's been updated from the start.

he starts the game as a right wing back, also considered a natural at defensive mid and right back, and very pretty good centrally and as a right mid. can be trained all across the ground too. perfect for a lower league save honestly.

i've had a hiatus from my Brentford save for about a week... hopefully get back into it tonight. mid-table & a cup run is the goal for the season, lost both Max Romero and Kuki who were absolute bosses so goals might be a bit harder to come by this season. signed 3 original 'wonderkids', Rui Pedro (from Porto), Luataro Martinez (argentinian) & a Brazilian regen

i've had a hiatus from my Brentford save for about a week... hopefully get back into it tonight. mid-table & a cup run is the goal for the season, lost both Max Romero and Kuki who were absolute bosses so goals might be a bit harder to come by this season. signed 3 original 'wonderkids', Rui Pedro (from Porto), Luataro Martinez (argentinian) & a Brazilian regen
kuki is v good

Getting back into the swing of FIFA again.

Flying in the league (might have dropped points once in 10 odd games). Drew Spurs in quarters of league cup. They absolutely trounced me, but somehow didn't score.... until a Alderweireld volley from the edge of the box in the 83rd minute. Lucky I equalised in the 86th. Perez scored in the 118th and I got away with a very lucky victory.

Team currently is

Cech
Bellerin Mustafi Kos Grimaldo
Xhaka
Martins--------Sanchez
Ozil
Lacazette Lukaku
Iwobi
Correa
Rashford
Castillejo
Coquelin
Ox
Barkley
---
Monreal
Romagnoli
Rugani
Debuchy
Perez

Martins got injured and is out for 8 months and so Ox/Castillejo have been filling in (Sanchez goes to the right when Castillejo plays).

Have given Ozil a free role and has dominated, hit 5 or so goals and probably the same amount of assists.

Thanks to Bojan KantKick I want to bring in Dembele, maybe in the winter, if not definitely in the summer. Gabriel Jesus is another I will nab. Coquelin and Monreal will eventually go for Sanson (Lyon DM), and perhaps Theo Fernandez or Wendell. Not sure what else I'll do, but that's all that's on the horizon so far.

Played some more last night. Turns out I haven't lost yet, and that continued, though it shouldn't have. Had Spurs and United back to back in the league. Was an even game, but I think Spurs had better chances. They went up 1-0 around 50th min. I won 2-1.

United game was tough. Dominated the first 10 mins, had a goal ruled out for offside, then they dominated the rest of it. Ibra missed a pen in the 71st min. I won in stoppage time via a jammy goal, shot from a tight angle with Lacazette, it fell to Correa who tapped in, 93rd minute :D

yIWEoK4.png

big ticket vicente guaita.

leganes fans scared of gran canaria.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back