Cruyff14

TheBrownDog
Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Yeah played an online friendly. I'm pretty sluggish on the ball, but managed to get to half time 0-0. Then the oppo scored 2 goals at the start of the 2nd half, 1 from the kickoff, then 1 from my kickoff, for some reason when I passed back everyone was pushed up apart from 1 CB and he got robbed and they scored a tap in. Lost 2-0.
Who were you and who were you playing? And what difficulty?

I think it's good, but when I played it recently I was a bit put off by how easily my defender was robbed of the ball, and of course, they scored.

Downloaded a transfer update for my FM19. Now just gotta work out who I want to start a save with. Thinking Brighton. Don't want it to be too low a division probably Championship at lowest. Was also considering Fulham but it says they're in debt and I want some money to spend. Same goes with Charlton
I considered downloading an update, but I have a brilliant regen CF who I don't think I am ready to part ways with.

He broke Henry's record of 38 goals in a season (currently at 42).

I lost in the semis to Barca of the CL when I didn't deserve to and it really pi**ed me off. Haven't played since last week.

What about Norwich?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

drd23

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
i wonder if this is the year fifa learn what the offside rules are and actually implement them properly.
Given the review on Bleacher Report I read this morning it seems like they'll have bigger problems to fix than that :(

jd2010

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Who were you and who were you playing? And what difficulty?

I think it's good, but when I played it recently I was a bit put off by how easily my defender was robbed of the ball, and of course, they scored.

I considered downloading an update, but I have a brilliant regen CF who I don't think I am ready to part ways with.

He broke Henry's record of 38 goals in a season (currently at 42).

I lost in the semis to Barca of the CL when I didn't deserve to and it really pi**ed me off. Haven't played since last week.

What about Norwich?
Nah don't want to do Norwich considering they just got promoted I'd be stealing their managers hardwork. Newcastle and Brighton at least got new managers which was my line of thinking. Might do Newcastle actually

Cruyff14

TheBrownDog
Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
I got PES yesterday.

fu** me, it plays amazing.

Do yourselves a favour and pick it up.

Options Files are out too (PS4) with everything done. Took about 20 minutes to get all that sorted.

Brilliant game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom