Remove this Banner Ad

May 14, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Juventus, Arsenal, OKC, Avalanche
bok_party

Chelsea have won every game so far in the league, 16 straight wins. It's ridiculous!

I've agreed for fees for the following players to come in Jan as I am seriously lacking attacking depth;

O. Dembele
Lucas Paqueta
Artur
Rousillon
Tete

My LB (Niakhate) is too slow and gets roasted too often. He's getting the flick. Signed him for free and he's worth 10m so tidy profit if I can shift him. Rousillon is a LB, and I signed Tete because Bellerin is my only natural RB.

Excited to use Paqueta and Dembele.

Mbappe has been killing it. His finishing is deadly, and his pace is nuts.

Still want/need another forward. Auba/Laca just aren't strong enough, looking at Dembele, and Mariano Diaz who is listed. Really like the look of Wesley from Genk but currently not interested in a move.
Finished second in my season 10 pts behind city and just lost to them in super cup.

Won Europa 4-3 against Milan. They scored two ridiculous goals to make it 3-3 in the 90th minute...

Signed Umtiti, Perisic, Zaha, Kronos, Javi Martinez and Fekir

Got rid of Iwobi, Lich, Welbeck, Mustafa, Cech

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Finished second in my season 10 pts behind city and just lost to them in super cup.

Won Europa 4-3 against Milan. They scored two ridiculous goals to make it 3-3 in the 90th minute...

Signed Umtiti, Perisic, Zaha, Kronos, Javi Martinez and Fekir

Got rid of Iwobi, Lich, Welbeck, Mustafa, Cech
Iwobi is included in the Artur deal, and Ramsey in the Dembele one. Mustafi I sold pretty early on. Kos is out the door too come Jan (I think being swapped with Paqueta).

Umtiti, I am jealous. He is at City in mine. My CB pairing is Koulibaly and VVD.

Lich I swapped for Martial and 2m and now they have listed him :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

I would have raged if that happened to me. Cardiff were 4-2 down against me and somehow equalised. I rage quitted until I beat them. Took me four tries. They were scoring all these jammy goals

I thought about Zaha, solid stats. How much did you pay?

Also, Tousart a great DM if needed.

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
30 games played in the league, still 6 points behind Liverpool though with a game in hand. They are ridiculous.

Finished top in my CL group for the first time in 3 seasons, and I get drawn with bloody Barca in the last 16. Managed to win the first leg 1-0 with an 88th minute goal from Iwobi. Second leg was three days after City in the league at home, and on the other side is United away in the FA Cup 6th round.

Managed to beat City 2-0. Barca were peppering me early on, went in to 0-0 at the break. Iwobi does it again in the 81st minute to seal my victory pretty much, Lankester made it 2-0 in the 90th.

Now on to United away for the FA Cup. Not confident, but we will see what happens.

Got some great regens coming through too. An 18 year old English striker with 15 dribbling, finishing, speed, 14 anticipation, 16 composure, off the ball, and acceleration.

Another English striker who has been on loan at Wednesday in the Championship and has around 20 goals with some solid stats, and another at Middlesbrough who is doing alright.

Got a Brazilian striker too who has 16 dribbling, 17 finishing, 12 composure, 14 off the ball, 18 acceleration, so my striker stocks are definitely going to keep me in good stead for a while.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Season 3 of my save & 1st one at Sunderland and I won League One. Star players were Wes Harding (RB), Foyth and Oxford (on loan), Max Power and Paris Maghoma (CM). Up front I got 13-18 goals out of all 3 of my strikers Kaylen Hinds (loan), Will Grigg & Adam Idah (19 year old).

Big turnover for my season in the Championship. Signed most my guys who were about to go as Bosman, being from English clubs i obviously couldn't sign them that way so I offered their club 10k and they accepted

James Bree (RB) for 500k, Kyle Bartley (CB) player swap for Gooch, Charlie Mulgrew (CB) 200k, Jay Dasilva from Chelsea (LB) for 10k, Josh Onomah from Spurs (CM) 10k, Matt Smith (CM) from City 10k, Kasey Palmer from Chelsea (AM) 10k, Seb Pascquali (AM) the Aussie kid at Ajax free, Hinds back on loan, Jack Harper (ST) free from Malaga.

All of those funded solely from selling Brad Smith to Wellington Phoenix for 1.4m. Sold 3-4 decent L1 players who were serviceable for me for another 1m combined. Squad pretty set I've got 24 players and it's only July 10, will only sign someone if bids come in for Bailey Wright or Adam Idah who are both linked to PL clubs. Hoping to make the playoffs first season up.

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Won the CL and FA Cup, but again the league alludes me. ******* Liverpool. 101 points. Again. I finished second on 95 points. Again. So frustrating. They won 8-0 twice, and I think another game 8-2, and another 5-0. Nuts.

More outs than ins for me

Lacazette 34m (38.5m)
Joao Felix 62m
Chiesa 75m
Schlager 54m
Cotterill (CF regen, loan)

Leno
Bellerin De Ligt Upamecano Tierney
Torreira
Guendouzi Rabiot
Lankester----------------------Sancho
Piatek
Waller (CF regen PA 190)
Valmor (CF/LW regen PA 180)
Smith-Rowe
Gravenberch
Nelson
Iwobi
Willock
--
Butland
Aarons
Chambers
Vonk (regen PA 180)
Kimpembe
Tymon
Cook
Tonali
Machin (CF/RW regen)
Bortey (CF regen)

Have a 200m budget and on to MD4 of the new season. Really want to upgrade Leno. Went for Oblak but he's just signed a new contract. May revisit next season. Gravenberch and Willock are great options on the bench. Aarons is a fantastic back up RB - would start if Bellerin wasn't so good. Iwobi has rescued me a lot and great depth, as is ESR.

It's a shame that most of my regens are all forwards, but bloody hell they're good. Waller has 16, finishing, composure, anticipation. 15 composure. 17 off the ball, acceleration and top speed 18. Only 18 as well.

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Finally won the league in 22/23, bundled out in the semis of the CL vs Barca, 6th round of FA Cup vs Chelsea and quarter final of Carabao Cup. The WC stayed in Qatar and that was really annoying as games were every two-three days for pretty much the entire season. Lots of injuries and it really tested my squad depth.

My 19 year old regen striker really came into a light of his own. 19 league goals in 29 games, 29 goals overall for the season. He's got himself the number one spot ahead of Piatek next season. Another regen did pretty well too who was great to have as a different option. Gravenberch was great for a 19 year old. I brought in Lucas Tousart in January for a measly 10m from Burnley (lol) and he's a good option as a ball winner in midfield as I had none before him. Iwobi did excellent for the most part whenever called on when being played on either the left or the right, scored quite a few vital goals. Vonk is going to be a world beater at CB, and Kimpembe is an excellent third choice.

Most of the season my squad played like this

Leno
Bellerin De Ligt Upamecano Tierney
Torreira
Guendouzi Rabiot
Lankester----------------------Sancho
Waller
Valmor (regen)
Gravenberch
Cook
Nelson
Smithe-Rowe
Tonali
Iwobi
-
Butland
Tymon
Kimpembe
Vonk (regen)
Chambers
Aarons
Tousart
Willock (loan)
Bortey (loan, regen)
Machin (loan, regen)
Cotterill (loan, regen)
Piatek

I'm currently in June 2023 and have just signed Cuiksance and a regen DM. Looking to sell Chambers, Willock, Machin and Piatek. Not sure what I'll do with the money. At one point I had a 125m fee agreed for Lafont but I cancelled it, and before that 167m for Mbappe but I really didn't need him so decided against it.

Will post pics tonight when the window is over.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
May 14, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Juventus, Arsenal, OKC, Avalanche
Wonder if FIFA will have an extensive edit mode that allows you to create a virtually authentic kit like PES does?
They got rid of creation centre ages ago which is mindboggingly stupid. Hopefully this forces their hand because making clubs was one of my favourite thing to do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
I already do but cbf doing it every year. Can’t believe there’s no import function from previous seasons.

If you want to make life difficult try getting promoted on the highest difficulty level starting with the original PES Master League squad. I'm talking players like Burchet & co. They are so s**t it is unbelievable.

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
PES demo is out.

The new camera angle is great, it plays fantastic as expected. The new menus look nice (for PES standards). They've absolutely nailed the gameplay I think.

But there are still some issues which we expected;

• Referees are still garbage. I got hacked and it was play on. I'd win the ball with a conservative tackle and it'd be a free kick
  • Some animations still need work

Anybody given the PES demo a shot?
Yeah played an online friendly. I'm pretty sluggish on the ball, but managed to get to half time 0-0. Then the oppo scored 2 goals at the start of the 2nd half, 1 from the kickoff, then 1 from my kickoff, for some reason when I passed back everyone was pushed up apart from 1 CB and he got robbed and they scored a tap in. Lost 2-0.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Downloaded a transfer update for my FM19. Now just gotta work out who I want to start a save with. Thinking Brighton. Don't want it to be too low a division probably Championship at lowest. Was also considering Fulham but it says they're in debt and I want some money to spend. Same goes with Charlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back