The football video games thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Only played as Arsenal against Juve. Xhaka did the biggest leap I've ever seen at the back post and smashed the header right in the top corner. It was like he had flubber on the bottom of his boots.
Imagine paying money for this game lol

Enjoying FIFA for the most part, did move up to legendary for a while but then it got really infuriating to the point it wasn't fun to play. Computer was scoring absolute bombs every goal and regularly coming back from two or three goals down.

Anyway, I went a little nuts in the window

Maignan
Geertruida Kounde Gabriel Nuno Mendes
Partey Gravenberch
Raphinha Ødegaard Saka
Lauturo
ASM
Damsgaard
Martinelli
Brahim
Zakaria
Hernandez (regen)
Raspadori
-
Ramsdale
Tierney
Senesi
Konsa
AMN
and a few other regens with huge potential

IN
Maignan (Leno + 30m)
Lauturo (Pepe + 60m)
Kounde (Bissouma + 55m)
Brahim (Bellerin + 13m)
Raphinha 60m
Nuno Mendes 45m
Konsa 24m

OUT
Torreira
Guendouzi
Saliba (25m)
Mavraponos (11m)
Auba (40m)
Bissouma
Bellerin
Pepe
Leno
Sambi-Lokonga
Patino (loan)

Also want to sell Nelson, Tomiyasu and potentially AMN and Gabriel

(Log in to remove this ad.)

had the fm22 beta for about a week. barely played it cos of work. cos i have a computer than can i loaded every player in every playable league and went unemployed with no qualifications. first job i got offered i took, with latvian first division club valmiera fc. the squad itself is an eclectic mix of decent latvian players, 4 or 5 senegalese players and a couple of japanese players. squad is quite thin though so im fleshing it out a bit with latvian free agents. there are not that many

had the fm22 beta for about a week. barely played it cos of work. cos i have a computer than can i loaded every player in every playable league and went unemployed with no qualifications. first job i got offered i took, with latvian first division club valmiera fc. the squad itself is an eclectic mix of decent latvian players, 4 or 5 senegalese players and a couple of japanese players. squad is quite thin though so im fleshing it out a bit with latvian free agents. there are not that many
M8 no need to brag.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back