TV The Footy Show 2017

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MrJoel

Never doubted Jed
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Unpopular opinion, but after listening to his podcast with Barrett, I've come to like Hutchy after you realise how much of his TV persona is a total act to stir up controversy.

He's a decent host and there's probably no one better connected in the footy world. Can't say I'll be a regular viewer, but I reckon he's an improvement.

damochandler

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
Hutchy isn't the flog that he use to be and he's great on Saturday mornings. Only radio show I listen to. He's not the reason I'm not watching or been watching for the last 6 years. It's the other shit. Crawford, Hughes and Sam being a contradiction

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SmAshmoto

Team Captain
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Valentino Rossi, Melbourne Stars
Should have ended it after the Lyon/Brownless bustup.

Yeah, it wasn't a serious footy show, but so what? Thats what the other 50 football shows on TV are for.

This just seems to be really watered down and forced. Has a post Clarkson Top Gear vibe to it.

reubski23

Club Legend
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Patriots & Bulls
I loved Eddie, however, I loved the JB and Garry combination more. I didn't enjoy Bec last year and I'm not enjoying Hutchy.

However as long as Sam is on the show I will still watch - not every week but if I'm at home and have nothing else to do

Barry Roundhouse

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Essendon
Its called the footy show and there hasnt been an update of the scores to a game that is currently happening.

I get that its preseason but really?

I was hoping it would become more footy focused with a hint of "comedy".

Top Bottom