FTA-TV The Footy Show 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Dave Hughes is up there with Louis CK and Bill Burr as one of the best stand-up comics in the world. He is a linguistic magician and when I saw him during the recent Adelaide Fringe festival I had stomach cramps because I was laughing so hard.

Nice sarcasm.

I agreed with everything Newman said. For all of Sam's faults, he does understand the game of AFL. It is not very hard for him to pick holes in the game - as there are many holes in the game ATM. How dumb was Montagna to try tell Sam he was contradicting himself - based on the argument of people watching the game vs the quality of the game. Joey, just because many people watch this sub par spectacle, it doesn't mean the game is in good shape. The game is in terrible shape, I think Sam went easy on the state of game. AFL is pathetic these days.

The crowds are going down anyway. There has been a spike over this first 5 or 6 rounds, but we'll just see what happens by the end of the year.

In 2010/2011 crowds were 36K on average, it's down to 30K last year. Right now it's 34K but dropping.

I agreed with everything Newman said. For all of Sam's faults, he does understand the game of AFL. It is not very hard for him to pick holes in the game - as there are many holes in the game ATM. How dumb was Montagna to try tell Sam he was contradicting himself - based on the argument of people watching the game vs the quality of the game. Joey, just because many people watch this sub par spectacle, it doesn't mean the game is in good shape. The game is in terrible shape, I think Sam went easy on the state of game. AFL is pathetic these days.
Yeah, Montagna farked up there and looked stupid; Sam didn't contradict himself at all

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Footy Show is Gawn... Max Gawn on tonight.

Plus looks like a tribute show to Lou Richards with the return of Eddie McGuire to the show along with TJ, Billy and Sam.
Sounds like a good one to miss then

Like most weeks really

Bec Madden: OK we are flying through the games tonight because we don't want to be here till midnight.

So like every other week?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back