FTA-TV The Footy Show 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

It is good how Sam and Bec didn't get to tip for the Collingwood vs Geelong game. I wonder if it has something to do with Eddie being there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unlike most Brighton yuppies - Hunt is actually blessed with talent.
Would rather a genuine person like hunt then the usual fake private school flogs

Would rather a genuine person like hunt then the usual fake private school flogs

Mate, he is just blessed with talent. I think the fact Hunt is a little different probably helps him on field. He clearly doesn't conform to the norm on the field. He has been taking on the game since he first got a call up. I think he is underrated as a prospect.

This week is much better. Bec is more relaxed. No Hughes seems to be the elixir so far. I'm going to keep watching for sure

Bec, Eddie and Sam are a good trio - they work well together. We don't have to put up with Brayshaw, Billy, or Hutchy. Those three just dragged the show down. I can't stand Brownless. He is a twit.

Bec, Eddie and Sam are a good trio - they work well together. We don't have to put up with Brayshaw, Billy, or Hutchy. Those three just dragged the show down. I can't stand Brownless. He is a twit.

JB offered 100 times more than Bec does. Bec adds nothing other than a female presence and her inclusion was only done to counter the sexist claims.

JB offered 100 times more than Bec does. Bec adds nothing other than a female presence and her inclusion was only done to counter the sexist claims.

I understand that. But I'd rather have Bec than anyone else. She works well with Sam and Eddie. Not sure I could think of anyone else who could make that dynamic work. Both Sam and Eddie have had their problems - regarding sexism (mostly just outrage and no actual substance). So I think Bec works.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back