FTA-TV The Footy Show 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Channel 9 if you are going to give someone a job on a show about the best game in the country, bloody make sure you pick someone with half a brain and knows what they are talking about not "let's yell everything out because it's funny and I need to see a dentist" David Hughes!!!! When the st kilda karaoke thing was being shown and he was talking to mav weller "oh yeah Luke durstan was looking at the other guy thinking he'd made a dick of himself"
When will people realize he isn't funny and shouldn't be ok tv let alone selling tickets to his own stand up show

This show died many years ago.

Seriously the producer of this show needs to be shot! How can you have some buck toothed muppet that has never played AFL in his life interviewing first year players/draftees?

Underrated / over rated
Unoriginal but worked on Bill Burr podcast so didn't expect it to be complete chit that it was

The bloke taking the piss out of Mike Sheahan - the novelty has already worn off that. What a load of tripe.
And Billy's segment - f*** me that is unbearable and so is he. Give it away Bill ya big fat slob
Am really looking forward to the football season however if someone knows a way of avoiding, either listening to or seeing Brownless without forgoing a good dose of a footy fix please let me know.

Am really looking forward to the football season however if someone knows a way of avoiding, either listening to or seeing Brownless without forgoing a good dose of a footy fix please let me know.
Haha yeah that doesn't exist mate!
He is so obsolete and boring and repetitive it isn't funny - literally it isn't funny.
How many times do we have to hear him fap over Geelong and talk about drinking a million froffies? It's grim.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like Hutchy but I think they should of moved Billy on over summer. I think he is out dated on the show and they missed a chance to freshen a few other things up.

******* sick of these AFL women players complaining about pay. Your pay is dependent on amount of money your performances bring into the sport. How many people would attend AFL women games paying 20 bucks a ticket? How many actual viewers are there on TV? I honestly watched 1 game if you combined every game through out the season.

How about you understand simple economics before screaming gender equality. ******* sick of this dumb generation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back