FTA-TV The Footy Show 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

I laughed when I saw a promo with Eddie earlier announcing that Dane Swan would be "coming in to run the tape over my beloved Pies". So Swanny's going to come in and play the role of the ruthless reviewer.

Were Brian Taylor and Peter Helliar busy?

So tonight, do we get: A) the fun-poking tongue-in-cheek Sam from yesteryear dressed in whites and lugging around a gigantic roll of yellow tape; or B) a sermon with little structure or direction from Sam detailing how outraged he is by other people's outrage?

I laughed when I saw a promo with Eddie earlier announcing that Dane Swan would be "coming in to run the tape over my beloved Pies". So Swanny's going to come in and play the role of the ruthless reviewer.

Were Brian Taylor and Peter Helliar busy?
In the years Eddie's been on can anyone actually think of an episode (apart from the team selections) where there hasn't been any general talk about Collingwood?

I swear on average the word "Collingwood" gets first mentioned on average 15 minutes into each episode.

Barrett is a shocking journo. Gives generalised information with no specificity
Barrett: Some of the players were distressed.
Eddie: What kind of things were they put through?
Barrett: A number of things that distressed them.

Barrett: Some of the players were distressed.
Eddie: What kind of things were they put through?
Barrett: A number of things that distressed them.
No accountability for AFL journalists. Should have their accreditation removed for lying

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They have seriously lost the plot if they think we five a stuff that they are giving a millionaire a free trip to watch some golf. They went on about it for 15 minutes like they were sending a "make a wish" foundation kid with cancer over there.

No one cares. If he cared enough he could have gone whenever he wanted. It's 1 week. No one would have missed him.

I enjoyed the show last night. It’s good it’s relevant. Honestly fevola has given the show a breathe of fresh air. I like Swanny seems like an affable bloke but his worth as a semi regular panel member I don’t know. Not yet convinced.

It seemed like the footy show of old spoke footy but also spoke about major events didn’t just ignore it because it was non-footballs

Does anyone have the ratings?

Said it once and I have said it many times it is going to be so so interesting if (when) the footy show starts to rate again without Bec and how they manage her exit from the show

Remove this Banner Ad

Back