The Footy Show ratings slide

Remove this Banner Ad

Karl, I'm not quite sure why you seem to take the Footy Show to heart, but you're really coming off as quite conceited and elitist. It may not be to your taste - that's fine, there's many parts of it I'd change if I was in charge as well. But that doesn't give you the right to stereotype the entire audience and abuse people that enjoy the show.

Personally, I watch it due to a lack of other coverage, and I always wish they'd take the time to talk more about football have less segments such as "Sam's Mailbag" which always seem to take so long to get through, and to me, deliver very little.

Ideally, they would split the show into two halves - the first half could be going through the ins & outs and discussing the upcoming games for each round, the 2nd half could be all of Sam's bits, Almost Football Legends etc - although I doubt they'd ever do that, as I assume the whole point of these segments is to try and keep us hanging around until 11:30pm or whenever they finally get to preview of the last game.

Anyway, the Footy Show is certainly not great TV, but its also not worth getting so upset about.

Put me down as a fan of the footy show

But i gotta admit, Sam's CONSTANT criticism of 7 and 10's footy coverage, and his regular cracks at 'the age' are getting boring

I don't mind him doing it,but save it for once a month instead of every week

No YOU need to chill. Right now.
Good work, you big man. You must be a hard ____ if you go insulting people on the internet.

Have you ever thought that no-one listens to or values your opinion? I am sure most of the rest of us on here have though that about your opinion, so maybe you should STFU and go and do something constructive for a change.

PS XBox 360 is better than PS3 (waits for typically insulting incredulous response.)

my opinion, james brayshaw would be a good host.get rid of gary lyon and sam. put in place billy brownless and the chief dunstall, maybe even find a new funny man. sorry but trev is a bit boring these days.lou richards is funnier than trev.:) still don't know how they won a dam loggie? they were not that popular!:confused::eek:

Good work, you big man. You must be a hard ____ if you go insulting people on the internet.

I am pretty tough in real life, for reals. You're pretty lucky you're typing to me at the moment and not face to face, or you would be in serious trouble.

Have you ever thought that no-one listens to or values your opinion? I am sure most of the rest of us on here have though that about your opinion, so maybe you should STFU and go and do something constructive for a change.

If nobody listened to me, how come I get so many replies? I am your GOD, peasant.

PS XBox 360 is better than PS3 (waits for typically insulting incredulous response.)

PS3 is better. I have both consoles and would know. You don't, so your opinion means nothing.

my opinion, james brayshaw would be a good host.get rid of gary lyon and sam. put in place billy brownless and the chief dunstall, maybe even find a new funny man. sorry but trev is a bit boring these days.lou richards is funnier than trev.:) still don't know how they won a dam loggie? they were not that popular!:confused::eek:

It would still be a show full of bogans. Lou Richards isn't funny, the guy has dementia, it's a ____ing disgrace that Billy keeps mocking him the way he does.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back