The Footy Show's 2019 format revealed (and other Nine AFL stuff)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 12, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Ch 9, PLEEEEEZ leave The Sunday Footy Show alone.
If it goes to prime time they will fa'k it up. I hope it's just a rumour.
It won't rate enough in prime time because it won't appeal to a broad enough audience, so they'd then tweak it and tweak it until it resembles the ordinary stuff they put to air in the last couple of years.

Last edited:

Elite Master

Norm Smith Medallist
May 20, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It won't rate enough in prime time because it won't appeal to a broad enough audience, so they'd then tweak it and tweak it until it resembles the ordinary stuff they put to air in the last couple of years.
I think it's just for the Grand Final edition, I can't see them moving it to a prime time slot permanently. For one thing they would have to change the name of the show, and above all it's a review program, not a preview one. So this is a once off.

TBellicious

Premium Platinum
Sep 4, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Completely agree

If they do decide to move the Sunday show to Thursday, then they will wreck and people will still watch the Front Bar
Then there will be a footy show size hole in the hearts of many on a dusty Sunday morning so they will watch Game Day (even though it’s sucks!)

Please don’t change the Sunday Footy Show

Top Bottom