The Footy Show's 2019 format revealed (and other Nine AFL stuff)

SuperSteele22

Premiership Player
Nov 6, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Eddie McGuire announced on Triple M this morning that The Footy Show Grand Final Edition will air on the evening of Wednesday 25 September from 8.30pm, in order to avoid a clash with The Front Bar on Thursday.
The live show will start at 7.00pm at Rod Laver Arena, but will air on delay after The Block.
Wise move. Front Bar would take them to the cleaners if they had it on the same night.

TigerTime_89

4x Jack Dyer Medalist
Apr 3, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melb Storm, Liverpool, S Thunder
Wise move. Front Bar would take them to the cleaners if they had it on the same night.
Perhaps. The Grand Final Footy Show has out rated The Grand Final version of TFB the last two years.

TigerTime_89

4x Jack Dyer Medalist
Apr 3, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melb Storm, Liverpool, S Thunder
Damo cracked it and walked out after the panel was giving it to him.

jwint43

Club Legend
Aug 17, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
I hope JB pops up. I was too young for the Eddie era so my footy show experience was Garry and JB as hosts. Gary won't be there obviously but I hope JB at least makes a cameo.

I hope JB pops up. I was too young for the Eddie era so my footy show experience was Garry and JB as hosts. Gary won't be there obviously but I hope JB at least makes a cameo.

I can i was 14, 1994. No one expected it to last as long as it did- was so good back then.

I hope tonight can be a good send off it really does deserve

Back