Mega Thread The Former Player Thread: Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope he goes well but sadly I think his AFL career is over unfortunately (I hope I’m wrong). Could’ve been anything!

For a moment there I thought you were talking about Foote!

Now that Rohan's form has dropped and he's back to his 15,16,17 levels is Horse still a bad coach?
Scott gave him a massive wrap in his presser. Actually starting to like Scott , tells it as it is and is very loyal to his players . Roving Brian is embarrassing and absolute fool.

Scott gave him a massive wrap in his presser. Actually starting to like Scott , tells it as it is and is very loyal to his players . Roving Brian is embarrassing and absolute fool.

Is Taylor actually banned from doing his cringeathon in our rooms? If so kudos to our Club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations to Troy Luff who plays his 250th game for the UNSW-ES Bulldogs in the Sydney AFL today!

**** me hes going to be lining up somewhere when he’s 65

I did a double take when I saw the post on the club's FB page, he's 49 now!

I think he’s playing one level below Sydney AFL

He is indeed, playing in Division Two according to the Sydney AFL site.

Dan Robinson is the controversy of the week in the VAFA , Old Xavs played him in last week when North VFL had a bye , he was supposed to be 6 points , but they played him as a 1. (every player in local comps get allocated points , depending on what level they've played , if a AFL player comes back to his own school side they are a 1. The Brick only went to Xavier for 1 year , when it should be 2 years to be a 1 pointer) silly by them as they are on top and won by 18 goals .

Not technically a former player yet but since I can't find his own player thread I'm going to post it here.

I was at a members' pre-game function today and Reg Grundy was one of the guests. He announced he and his wife are expecting another boy.

AJ went well yesterday 15 kicks 10 marks would love him playing now.
The way Melican went today plus the number of outs in our defenders you would think he would be playing if he was still on our list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back