Mega Thread The Former Player Thread: Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry I wish this app had alerted me to your post Bedford. It was streamed through the SANFL site but you had to pay $7.95

Jessie played OK but was killed by the huge Port rucks. His, side, Glenelg, did indeed win thr Premiership. So Jessie is a Premiership player. There were 40,000 at the SANFL Grand Final so there is hope yet for non AFL football. I hate the AFL running all footy.
Can we watch it anywhere

On ANE-LX2J using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sorry I wish this app had alerted me to your post Bedford. It was streamed through the SANFL site but you had to pay $7.95

Jessie played OK but was killed by the huge Port rucks. His, side, Glenelg, did indeed win thr Premiership. So Jessie is a Premiership player. There were 40,000 at the SANFL Grand Final so there is hope yet for non AFL football. I hate the AFL running all footy.

[/QUO
THANKS FOR THAT ,lets call it Aussie Rules not AFL.

nothing interesting. He walked out on her.

Just like he walked out on us during the Grand Final.
Supposedly he’s checked out of the marriage and into a mental health facility to escape the mad bitch.

Shock, horror, she enjoys spending money they don’t have and has sent them to the wall.

Not that she’s ever contributed financially in any meaningful way either, apart from making him chase coin his whole career.

Expect her to get on the front foot through the media in the coming weeks. No doubt, supported by a PR campaign that Darren is unknowingly footing the bill for.

A truly wretched human.

If only Darren had listened to his family all those years ago...

Supposedly he’s checked out of the marriage and into a mental health facility to escape the mad bitch.

Shock, horror, she enjoys spending money they don’t have and has sent them to the wall.

Not that she’s ever contributed financially in any meaningful way either, apart from making him chase coin his whole career.

Expect her to get on the front foot through the media in the coming weeks. No doubt, supported by a PR campaign that Darren is unknowingly footing the bill for.

A truly wretched human.

If only Darren had listened to his family all those years ago...
This is so good, validates everything about the bitch. The good thing about country people is that they pick up on these things...Lexton weren’t wrong!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesse White is going to finally play in a Grand Final. He lines up in the Ruck for Glenelg in the SANFL when they take on Port Adelaide in the GF on Sunday. He played a wonderful game in the Prelim. I hope he has a real day out in the GF.

GO TIGERS MAUL THOSE MAGGIES

I tgought he had a belter all finals did the great white.

Held up on the big day too I thought. Around the ground in particular.

Was a brilliant result for the Bays too. 33 years broken. Awesome stuff.

I do call it Aussie Rules I was referring specifically to the AFL run footy. The country footy and Tassie footy has suffered dreadfully under the AFL banner. I was having a go at the poisonous Octopus we call the AFL and everything under it's banner.

I tgought he had a belter all finals did the great white.

Held up on the big day too I thought. Around the ground in particular.

Was a brilliant result for the Bays too. 33 years broken. Awesome stuff.
Yes indeed. A great game by Jesse and the Bays. My grandfather coached them to their first ever win in SANFL footy. My Uncle, really my mum's cousin, Jack Owens, was a wonderful players for Glenelg and the first Glanelg player to kick 100 goals. What is more impressive is he did it three times and twice in a bottom side all from a forward pocket. He captained The Bays to our first premiership on 1934.

Well done Jesse White.

Mark Stone, Glenelg coach and Advertiser coach of the year, was also our ruck coach back in the Roos era.
I'd heard of George Stone but never Mark Stone so I looked him up. He was in charge of stoppages at WCE from 02-07 and was in charge of stoppages at Swans from 07-11. I wonder if we could coax him back.

What a bitter bloke Dunks has turned out to be.
I wonder how many other clubs would have got him past 200 games with that kicking action.
Really disappointing when ex players bash their previous clubs but when it's a bloke who was respected enough to become a Hall Of Famer, it leaves a very sour taste in one's mouth. He should enjoy the success his son is having & obviously the club knew full well we weren't going to be his long term home based on this attitude from his dad.

I thought this was all over after the Hall of Fame but it seems it's become worse for Dunks since he was inducted.
Thank god he wasn't kept on as defensive coach by Roos because the last think we needed was a club f . .k.r mentoring the boys.
Good riddance to that family I say.
you clearly have NFI you pull through!!!

Lol you might not be far off the mark there.

A lot of his 20 posts reference Josh in some way!
Someone close at the very least.
I think this part offended them.
"I wonder how many other clubs would have got him past 200 games with that kicking action."
Sorry about that Dunks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back