Mega Thread The Former Player Thread: Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Adam Schneider leaving GWS to coach Lavington.

Unsure if it's been posted before but it appears Xavier Richards has fallen down the anti-vaxxer rabbit hole based on his social media posts over the last few months.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unsure if it's been posted before but it appears Xavier Richards has fallen down the anti-vaxxer rabbit hole based on his social media posts over the last few months.
Everyone has “that friend” on Facebook they’ve had to get rid of during the pandemic.

Ex-Swans are doubtless clicking “remove friend” on Little Ted.

Everyone has “that friend” on Facebook they’ve had to get rid of during the pandemic.

Ex-Swans are doubtless clicking “remove friend” on Little Ted.

I heard Jemima had to do the same with Big Ted.

Tadgh Kennelly did a 60 km walk for Movember
(can't link to individual tweets)

Can donate here

Luke Ablett

As expected, Matthew Ling signs with Geelong VFL.

Should be good being back in Geelong with friends and family. Hopefully he plays regularly.

With the age of Geelong's list and preference for locals, I think there will be future opportunities for a pacy small defender.

Taylor — who was dumped by the Swans in November 2020 after bashing his then-girlfriend — was in Perth Magistrates Court on Monday after being charged with a string of offences that allegedly occurred in East Perth on Sunday.

The troubled footy player was held in custody on Sunday night facing allegations of trespass without a lawful excuse, damaging property and breaching a police order.

He was released on strict bail conditions after his court hearing, which dictate he must not contact the woman, who The West Australian has chosen not to name, or get within a 20m radius of her.

The person named in court was not Lekahni Pearce - the woman who Taylor hit with a belt in a hotel room back in 2020.
Taylor was supposed to be playing with the East Perth Royals in the WAFL this season, although his latest charges cast a long shadow over his footballing future.

When asked outside court whether he would still be playing the sport this year, Taylor appeared to shake his head from side-to-side.
“I’ve learnt from my mistakes, I’m willing to do whatever it takes,” he told The West Australian last year.

I guess some people never learn.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back