THE FREE MUSKETEERS - 2018 free kick count

Will Dangerwoodlett be the greatest free kick winning trio of all time?

• Yes, they are a bunch of sopks and the umps love them

Votes: 30 85.7%
  • Yes, they are all courageous players and deserve lots of frees. I'm a cats supporter in denial.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I'm a cats supporter in denial.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack Watt's doesnt go close enough to the contest to win a free.

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Bay

As you all know Gary Ablett Joonya has rejoined the flogs down at the cattery assembling what could be the greatest free kick winning trio of all time ‘The Free Musketeers’. All free of these players are known to dive, duck and basically sook it up every time an opposition player gets too close to them. And for some reason the umps seem to be sucked in by this.

So, in honor of the Free Musketeers, I have created this thread so that you fine folk at the bay can keep track of what could well be a history making season of sooking and whining by these free blokes.

What is a bench mark of success for these guys. I’m thinking the century is a good start. If the free musketeers can earn 100 free kicks between them this season it would be truly legendary!

Current Frees So Far This Season (games played in brackets)

Sooky Gablett: - 24 (19)

Patrick Whingerfield: - 56 (22)

Joel Duckwood: - 59 (23)

Combined Free Musketeers Total: - 139

2RQA9QV.png

Last edited:

This bloke will certainly give it a push

giphy.gif
A result of Norf thuggery going unnoticed all game so young Clayton took a leaf out of the free musketeers book as a last resort

A result of Norf thuggery going unnoticed all game so young Clayton took a leaf out of the free musketeers book as a last resort
You consider that thuggery? How very Melbourne of you.

With Whingerfield out Sooky and Duckwood will really need to lift. A conservative estimate for those two to get a pass this week is 6 free kicks total, anything less is a fail.
Well, you never know. Maybe Melbourne used the time they had left over from their camp to learn to tackle around the hips?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah and Dangerfield is a confirmed out :(

This will be your best chance, Melbourne.
Best chance to beat you in the free kick count? Hmm yes, quite *strokes rich guy looking moustache*

With Whingerfield out Sooky and Duckwood will really need to lift. A conservative estimate for those two to get a pass this week is 6 free kicks total, anything less is a fail.
Scott isnt playing either, hes usually good for a couple too, so they should get the majority of the attention!

Scott isnt playing either, hes usually good for a couple too, so they should get the majority of the attention!
Troy Pannell isn't named either. Surprising considering his standout performance against Essendon the other week.

Troy Pannell isn't named either. Surprising considering his standout performance against Essendon the other week.
Who is named? If its Mathew Nichols they could hit double digits in week 1

Back