wagstaff

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 28, 2001
The Sea of Holes
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars, Arsenal
This turned into a reminiscence of The Late Show fairly quickly... fwiw reckon Tom Gleisner was the least funny of the lot.

As for the show, generally enjoy it still but do gave a growing habit of showing the same clips repeatedly. Even before Steven O'Dwyer appeared on it, reckon they showed that post-game speech of his three times previously.

Jamurp

Premiership Player
Apr 26, 2011
AFL Club
Melbourne
This turned into a reminiscence of The Late Show fairly quickly... fwiw reckon Tom Gleisner was the least funny of the lot.

As for the show, generally enjoy it still but do gave a growing habit of showing the same clips repeatedly. Even before Steven O'Dwyer appeared on it, reckon they showed that post-game speech of his three times previously.
to be fair Gleisner wrote a lot of the scripts, was never the best performer. Rob Sitch and Tony Martin the best for me, Martin and Molloy's bits together were always brilliant too, brought out the best in each other.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lockyer24

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 3, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Heat, Victory, Man Utd, Redskins
I’m ok with them having that format - lesser known cult hero type and then a bigger star like Brown later.
They would run out of players eventually

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Falconista

Team Captain
Dec 31, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
West Perth; SGI Dragons
I’m ok with them having that format - lesser known cult hero type and then a bigger star like Brown later.
They would run out of players eventually

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In COVID times, it would be more difficult to get guests too. Biggs was very nervous but wasn't a boring guest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad