FTA-TV The Front Bar (2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
Just watched the replay with Brad Hardie.

They showed the usual Brad Hardie highlights with him winning a Brownlow in 85 in his first year in the VFL and giving Malthouse the bird for dragging him in 86.

They missed the other highlight when Hardie was getting stuck into Worsforld on 6PR when West Coast were on the slide at the end of his coaching career there.

Worsfold said "How many premierships have you won Brad?", then Hardie replied "I won a premiership for South Fremantle in 1980" Bang, hip and shoulder.

If I was picking my all time WA team I would pick Hardie over Worsfold every day of the week.

Apr 13, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Anyone else find the micks multi segment annoying. It’s purely an ad for Sportsbet and then they put together a ridiculous unrealistic multi. If you’re going to do it and promote it at least make it semi realistic and relevant to AFL and give people half a chance who get sucked in and bet on it as few as it may be.

May 22, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
Brad Hardie was the worst guest they have ever had. Dumb bogan.

Brad Hardie has around six jokes in his repertoire, and uses them on every media occasion. You can see them coming from a mile away!

I thought he had sold his Brownlow Medal to pay for gambling debts.

JimDocker

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 16, 2007
Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Doncaster Rovers, Boston Celtics
Brad Hardie has around six jokes in his repertoire, and uses them on every media occasion. You can see them coming from a mile away!

I thought he had sold his Brownlow Medal to pay for gambling debts.

Yeah, I thought so too about the medal. It now sounds like some dodgy loan gone wrong.

If I was picking my all time WA team I would pick Hardie over Worsfold every day of the week.
You’d be the only one. Worsfold at his peak a far better player and one you would want player beside you

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
You’d be the only one. Worsfold at his peak a far better player and one you would want player beside you

Worsfold was a one trick pony, he could only play as a back pocket enforcer and was made to look better than he was in a strong West Coast team.

Hardie had more strings to his bow, he had the skills to play midfield and up forward like he did at the Bears where he was a regular goal kicker.

Hardie didn't win a Brownlow medal by accident, not many back pockets win a Brownlow, he got more Brownlow votes in 85 than Worsforld got in his whole career.

Hardie didn't win a Brownlow medal by accident, not many back pockets win a Brownlow, he got more Brownlow votes in 85 than Worsforld got in his whole career.

Shane Wowoedin won a Brownlow, Leigh Matthews did not. That’s saying something

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Shane Wowoedin won a Brownlow, Leigh Matthews did not. That’s saying something

Hardie played in the South Freo premiership team back in 1980 when he was a teenager along with Maurice Rioli, Stephen Michael and Mal Brown as coach.

Worsfold was still playing in the U18s at the same age, Hardie hadn't even turned 18 when he played in that 1980 WAFL Grand Final and that was a tough era.

Hardie played in the South Freo premiership team back in 1980 when he was a teenager along with Maurice Rioli, Stephen Michael and Mal Brown as coach.

Worsfold was still playing in the U18s at the same age, Hardie hadn't even turned 18 when he played in that 1980 WAFL Grand Final and that was a tough era.
Oh well maybe he matured later. Talking about AFL careers. Anyway obviously let’s agree to disagree

blueboy25

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 14, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
West Perth, Tottenham
I would also have Hardie in front of Worsfold.

As a player Worsfold was could not match Hardie.

As a leader Worsfold is miles ahead but if you are looking to win a game then Haride every day of the week.

I would also have Hardie in front of Worsfold.

As a player Worsfold was could not match Hardie.

As a leader Worsfold is miles ahead but if you are looking to win a game then Haride every day of the week.
Woosha did the hard things not chase easy kicks

freddy mercury

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 20, 2009
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Jacksonville
Anyone else find the micks multi segment annoying. It’s purely an ad for Sportsbet and then they put together a ridiculous unrealistic multi. If you’re going to do it and promote it at least make it semi realistic and relevant to AFL and give people half a chance who get sucked in and bet on it as few as it may be.
I think last year one of them got up. It was Absurd

JezzasOnTheAsphalt

Club Legend
May 14, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Santo is always good value when he's on.

Todd Viney had some good stories too, like the time he beat Boris Becker at tennis.

Really like how niche and dated some of the video content is that they manage to keep pulling out for this show. The Viney interview about Boris Becker a decent example. The Melbourne promotional campaign video that played last night too.

MauroFogheri

Fill the crucible
Jun 14, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Really like how niche and dated some of the video content is that they manage to keep pulling out for this show. The Viney interview about Boris Becker a decent example. The Melbourne promotional campaign video that played last night too.
Those old video snippets make the show I reckon...7 must have a well indexed catalogue.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back