FTA-TV The Front Bar (2020)

5ammy

Club Legend
Jun 16, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Another great show. Lee was OK, always tough to fill-in for 1 of the 3 main amigos. Maher, Mick & Sam have got that great balance which just works.

5ammy

Club Legend
Jun 16, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
So another no-show from Sam, that's quite a few that he's missed this year.

Anybody know what the go is there?

blueboy25

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 14, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
West Perth, Tottenham
So another no-show from Sam, that's quite a few that he's missed this year.

Anybody know what the go is there?
Aren't they just rotating them. Andy Maher missed last week and Mick has missed a few.

One of the reasons Andy lee has the sub vest on.

5ammy

Club Legend
Jun 16, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Aren't they just rotating them. Andy Maher missed last week and Mick has missed a few.

One of the reasons Andy lee has the sub vest on.
Lee seems to be on most weeks which is kinda weird I reckon. Maybe they are just trying to break things up.

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 12, 2005
Bentleigh, Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Have they mentioned the death of Dean Jones? They'll probably wait until the end, so as not to kill the show, even though it's huge news.
That's harsh of me; I can't exactly expect them to spend half-an-hour, at the drop of a hat, dedicated to him

Have they mentioned the death of Dean Jones? They'll probably wait until the end, so as not to kill the show, even though it's huge news.
That's harsh of me; I can't exactly expect them to spend half-an-hour, at the drop of a hat, dedicated to him
Happened at the end in place of The Last Shout.

5ammy

Club Legend
Jun 16, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Mark Williams was quite enjoyable last night, except for his habit of saying "you know". I counted 81 times and I think I missed a few as well.
Haha yep, and as soon as you notice he is saying it you can't help but get distracted! Clarko is like that too, loves the old 'ummmmm' in-between sentences.

Bit of a s**t sandwich tonight. The Brayshaw Onion gag wasn't funny to begin with, and it's weird that they kept running it with all year. Chappy was pretty good value IMO but Titus... he has his moments with his tweets (albeit very rarely) but his stand-up would be Craig McLachlan levels of bad. One of the unfunniest segments I've seen on TV.

Alesana

Premiership Player
Oct 13, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Bit of a sh*t sandwich tonight. The Brayshaw Onion gag wasn't funny to begin with, and it's weird that they kept running it with all year. Chappy was pretty good value IMO but Titus... he has his moments with his tweets (albeit very rarely) but his stand-up would be Craig McLachlan levels of bad. One of the unfunniest segments I've seen on TV.
He was reading off a teleprompter or something right? Was looking down below the camera almost the entire time

Back