FTA-TV The Front Bar (2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit of a sh*t sandwich tonight. The Brayshaw Onion gag wasn't funny to begin with, and it's weird that they kept running it with all year. Chappy was pretty good value IMO but Titus... he has his moments with his tweets (albeit very rarely) but his stand-up would be Craig McLachlan levels of bad. One of the unfunniest segments I've seen on TV.

the onion thing was cringey.
rocca jaffle thing has almost reached its peak.

i like titus, but it seemed a bit off last night.

He was reading off a teleprompter or something right? Was looking down below the camera almost the entire time

i think hes looking at himself

Aussie comedians are so funny. I cant believe mick molloy isn't touring the world he is so funny I crack up laughing all the time

Good to see The Front Bar back for the cricket edition, no Sam Pang but Andy Lee is still a good substitute.

Mick and Andy recreating that Rod "Iron Jocks" Marsh photo was a pisser with Andy Maher saying Mick was no Greg Norman and Mick giving him a yellow card.

Merv Hughes and Mick Lewis were good value as the guests, Mick looked in worse shape than Merv which is some achievement.

Merv Hughes and Mick Lewis were good value as the guests, Mick looked in worse shape than Merv which is some achievement.

Not sure about that. Merv looked like he pulled a curtain off a wall at home and wrapped himself in it.

Me and a mate met Merv and Paul Reiffel during the 2001 Lord's Ashes test back when they were tour guides.

Pistol was a better bloke than Merv, Merv had massive tickets on himself while Pistol was just a regular down to the earth bloke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crisp first show - KB was great and Fitzy is always essential viewing.
Fitz is better in small doses but you would still think when Pang is absent Fitz would be a far better option than Andy Lee who really is not funny in any way. Even better Santo Cilauro

Fitz is better in small doses but you would still think when Pang is absent Fitz would be a far better option than Andy Lee who really is not funny in any way. Even better Santo Cilauro

Agreed, at least Fitz knows footy and has been around it for some time. He’s the obvious first choice for Molloy/Pang fill in imo. I’d be happy with Santo to permanently fill in for Maher also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back