FTA-TV The Front Bar (2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

Carl Ditterich well on his way to getting pissed on the show
Would be labeled a thug and king hitter nowadays.

Are we meant to sit back and admire all that footage of him beating up on everyone out there when he ran on the field? Some of that footage was embarrasing.

Just looked like a pissed fool on the show last night.

Are we meant to sit back and admire all that footage of him beating up on everyone out there when he ran on the field? Some of that footage was embarrasing.

people like you are apart of the problem

someone like Leigh Matthews is revered as the greatest player to play the game, yet he was dirty AF. Greg Williams had his decent tribunal appearances, as did Dermie and others. If you packaged all of their lowlights together you could make the same case that these greats were pure thugs.

Going to Moorabbin back in Carl’s day was intimidating. Robbie Muir, Sidebottom, Saraua, odea etc. They were ******* mental. That game got a mention where Essendon chairman Colin Stubbs called them animals after a few of our younger boys were targeted,Terry Cahill swallowed his tounge ! We did have Ron Andrews though, but he was like the little Dutch boy poking his fingers in the leaking dyke !!
I still have the clippings in my scrapbook from back then. Yes,I’m showing my age.

Going to Moorabbin back in Carl’s day was intimidating. Robbie Muir, Sidebottom, Saraua, odea etc. They were ******* mental. That game got a mention where Essendon chairman Colin Stubbs called them animals after a few of our younger boys were targeted,Terry Cahill swallowed his tounge ! We did have Ron Andrews though, but he was like the little Dutch boy poking his fingers in the leaking dyke !!
I still have the clippings in my scrapbook from back then. Yes,I’m showing my age.
Don’t think Ronnie played that day, otherwise Sidebottom wouldnt have done a thing. Couldn’t get more gutless than Carl and Sidebottom sniping two young teenagers in that game. Wonder why they left Jack Mihocek alone.

Don’t think Ronnie played that day, otherwise Sidebottom wouldnt have done a thing. Couldn’t get more gutless than Carl and Sidebottom sniping two young teenagers in that game. Wonder why they left Jack Mihocek alone.
You’re right Baz, I have pictures in the scrapbook of Cahill running a lap at training with Ronnie and it saying how Cahill could’ve done with his protection.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFLW being shoved down our throats again.

Footy Class getting on board tonight too.

YAWN.

I'm pleased they have a competition for women, and I guess it needs to be advertised, but the bottom line is it's not a good enough product to be shown on TV. Sorry Front Bar, you lost me tonight.

Why weren't the AFLW MWP awards awarded in a separate ceremony? I get that a separate one on Fox Footy would get little to no ratings but I would've thought there'd be a more suitable platform than overtaking the TFB.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back