FTA-TV The Front Bar (2020)

Oct 23, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Melbourne Hawks, NY Rangers
I hope they fact check that documentary before they just roll it into primary schools. The claim by Nova Peris that she is racially abused daily, is a strong one and should be verified rather than taken at face value just because its a worthy cause.

Last edited:

JohnZ

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
I hope they fact check that documentary before they just roll it into primary schools. The claim by Nova Peris that she is racially abused daily, is a strong one and should be verified rather than taken at face value just because its a worthy cause.
What doco?

Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Full marks to the panel, David Neitz, etc, for their ability to maintain a conversation with Neale Daniher. I feel bad, but I couldn't understand a word. Very sad. :(

It is, but it was real. It was life.

Then you watch the giant ego that is McGuire and the ‘sack everyone’ lemon sucking Wilson on Classified and think ‘bugger it, I’m off to bed’

MauroFogheri

Fill the crucible
Jun 14, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
It's a shocking disease. I remember Richard Morgan from Stingers was on ABC about 15 years talking about it and the need for awareness.
Stingers!! that takes me back. That was a good show, they actually filmed in the suburb next to mine a few times (Wellington St. Flemington to be precise) and I remember seeing Peter Phelps; one the of the biggest barrel chests I have ever seen :cool:

Dec 19, 2011
Ballarat
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Man Utd, Seattle SuperSonics, SA Spurs
Stingers!! that takes me back. That was a good show, they actually filmed in the suburb next to mine a few times (Wellington St. Flemington to be precise) and I remember seeing Peter Phelps; one the of the biggest barrel chests I have ever seen :cool:
Not as big as Doug Barwick

Not a mere cat

Debutant
Aug 2, 2020
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It was a bit embarrassing last night I think Pang and Maher were feeling the same

Thought the same. Have noticed what a poor winner and loser Molloy is. Has been basking in Richmond’s success like he’s got a couple of premiership medals himself but he can’t take it when they give it back to him.

I actually enjoyed the episode he wasn’t on a couple of weeks ago.

Chicken Parma

Team Captain
Oct 31, 2011
Leongatha
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Jaguars, Renegades
He works better as a host than as a funny man, just chiming in with a joke when it's worthwhile.

I don't think he can carry off coming up with constant quality jokes like others.

Wasn't that basically his role on Hamish and Andy?

Back