FTA-TV The Front Bar (Thurs Ed) 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like the show, but Maher laughing like an idiot the whole farkin time at stuff that isn't that funny is getting harder to take.
If it's fake laughter, then it's FM breakfast show-level pukiness, and if it's real, then he's not quite right

I like the show, but Maher laughing like an idiot the whole farkin time at stuff that isn't that funny is getting harder to take.
If it's fake laughter, then it's FM breakfast show-level pukiness, and if it's real, then he's not quite right

Andy Maher, the bloke who never met a joke he didn't explain.

TFB was great fun this year but in last few shows noticed an increasing tendency to replay old footage they’d already done bits on earlier in the year.

They do a great job at finding amusing old footage of various kinds but it must take a lot of work to research and perhaps they’ve gotten into a habit of taking short cuts by using the same stuff multiple times.

Terrific show in spite of Maher who really offers nothing and has no chemistry with the other two.

When Santo Cilauro is on it shifts up a few years and would be brilliant with him permanently as host. Don’t think Santo would be interested

I like the idea of Santo hosting the show but if the producers thought it was a great idea, it would have come to fruition now. Maybe Santo's too busy as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back