FTA-TV The Front Bar

Remove this Banner Ad

im sure Ben would've only gone on the show with the agreement that they don't bring it up or focus on it. I thought it was interesting. Although, no idea how anyone finds Molloy funny. It's just bogan humour, nothing witty or clever about it.

It was actually Cousins who brought it up, but they glossed over it very quickly, obviously under instruction not to go there. I agree with you about Molloy, I stopped watching the show last year because I was just fed up with him. Enjoyed last week with Richo and Lemo, I don't find Sam as witty as he used to be .... and yes, driptray is cringeworthy. As for Molloy, right from the start he talked about fronting the Supreme Court in Adelaide, etc, I don't think people really find it entertaining.

Last night's show was flat. The Cousins segment was just plain awkward. Clearly just a typical network cross promotion opportunity. If that is the direction the show is headed, it will be its downfall. The week before with Zanotti and Teasdale was so much more entertaining.

It was actually Cousins who brought it up, but they glossed over it very quickly, obviously under instruction not to go there. I agree with you about Molloy, I stopped watching the show last year because I was just fed up with him. Enjoyed last week with Richo and Lemo, I don't find Sam as witty as he used to be .... and yes, driptray is cringeworthy. As for Molloy, right from the start he talked about fronting the Supreme Court in Adelaide, etc, I don't think people really find it entertaining.
Molloy's gags are like spinning a wheel these days, 90% chance it'll land on one of these:

- "Waiter, cheque please!"

- "Hello girls, dinners on!"

- "I've sat for an artist before...it was a court-room artist"

- "Let's boot this baby home!!"

- "I only attend the Gold Coast during schoolies week"

Every comedian has got to have a stock ball...but when you're hearing the same lines every week, it can get old really quickly.

I like the show and I get a laugh out of it, I must be a bogan.
I enjoy the past player interviews and especially Mark Zanotti the other week. Ben Cousins as well.
I am an old campaigner so I have seen the past players play, which I think helps.
We need a show where fan can ask the old players questions on memories they have from their younger days growing up or get some kids on there firing questions at the stars of today. Would have to be better than some of the crap that goes to air today and you might get to see some personalities in the game again

I like the show and I get a laugh out of it, I must be a bogan.
I enjoy the past player interviews and especially Mark Zanotti the other week. Ben Cousins as well.
I am an old campaigner so I have seen the past players play, which I think helps.
Shows fine and the old players interviews are great. I didn't see alot of the blokes pre 90s but they're normally great value. People just love to sook

If people wanna see boring AF interviews with players and straight questions watch AFL 360

We need a show where fan can ask the old players questions on memories they have from their younger days growing up or get some kids on there firing questions at the stars of today. Would have to be better than some of the crap that goes to air today and you might get to see some personalities in the game again
I liked the bit how Cousins was a mad Geelong supporter,born and bred.
Biggest disappointment was watching Cats lose
89,92 and 94.
Definitely burnt a hole in his pysche.
No wonder he went hard on the gear,nearly scarred for life,thankfully the Tiger Army pulled him from the abyss.
Screenshot_20240418_223500_Google.jpg

Just as Maher, Andrew Gaze and some of their SEN listeners were lauding Cousins today, a lady rang up and said, "yes, Ben is easy to like, but don't forget he was charged with breaching violence restraining orders..."
It really flattened the two closet bogans. It was a bit 'awks' :thumbsupv1::winkv1::nerdv1:

Last edited:
Just as Maher, Andrew Gaze and some of their SEN listeners were lauding Cousins today, a lady rang up and said, "yes, Ben is easy to like, but don't forget he was charged with breaching violence restraining orders..."
It really flattened the two closet bogans :thumbsupv1:
Yes, no one should be allowed to move on from their past he should have stayed in jail for the rest of his life.

Molloy's gags are like spinning a wheel these days, 90% chance it'll land on one of these:

- "Waiter, cheque please!"

- "Hello girls, dinners on!"

- "I've sat for an artist before...it was a court-room artist"

- "Let's boot this baby home!!"

- "I only attend the Gold Coast during schoolies week"

Every comedian has got to have a stock ball...but when you're hearing the same lines every week, it can get old really quickly.
You forgot him mentioning KFC and all the time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It really flattened the two closet bogans. It was a bit 'awks' :thumbsupv1::winkv1::nerdv1:
He left his girlfriend sitting in a car in the middle of the freeway while he legged it from the cops. Says it all for me, blokes a tosser.

No he should just * off into oblivion and get a real job and live his life. This crusade on TV is vomit inducing.
You can blame channel 7 for that.

The only reason he's on tv is he got a gig with ch7 news then dancing with the stars and the front was mainly a promo for that show.

Ben's just playing the cards he's been given.

He comes across as nervous on screen so not natural

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

The only reason he's on tv is he got a gig with ch7 news then dancing with the stars and the front was mainly a promo for that show.

Blame Ch7? Seems to be the story of Bens life, everyone making excuses for him.
Maybe Ben should try pushing a wheelbarrow on a building site for a while, he doesn’t have to be in the spotlight!

Gee it's unlike Channel 7 in Western Australia to back-in dickheads. Their support of individuals like Ben Roberts-Smith and Basil Zempalis is to be lauded...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back