FTA-TV The Front Bar

Remove this Banner Ad

Agreed. I enjoyed his spot on the show last night.
Didn't enjoy Darcy though. He takes himself too seriously and he wasn't a good fit.
It would be a hard gig coming in for one show while Andy is sick.
I didn’t think he was too bad but there was a couple of times where there was some dead air.

Agreed. I enjoyed his spot on the show last night.
Didn't enjoy Darcy though. He takes himself too seriously and he wasn't a good fit.

I don't think he liked the jokes from Mick and Sam about his House of Wellness show and how it hasn't been nominated for a Logie like The Front Bar.

Then Sam said it should have been nominated for the best advertorial that pretends to be a tv show category lol.

Andy is better at rolling with the punches as Mick and Sam's punching bag and he can crack a few gags himself, the show works better with him hosting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I caught 5 minutes of the Logies - enough to confirm that, like every Logies host for 50 years, Sam is dying a death.

I dunno why you’d agree to hosting the Logies, everyone had died doing it since Bert Newton.

Mick Molloy still unfunny as ever. Useless without the Working Dog crew.

Even with Sam it's too hard to watch. Such an insufferable blob.
Why watch a show you hate I don't get it. I don't watch AFL 360 and then go on the 360 thread to talk about how annoying they are. I just don't watch it

Why watch a show you hate I don't get it. I don't watch AFL 360 and then go on the 360 thread to talk about how annoying they are. I just don't watch it

Calm down chief. Wardlaw and Sheez on so chucking it on for a bit. Haven't watched it for a few years. Feel vindicated for stopping watching it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back