TheCuzEffect

Premiership Player
Oct 22, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Man United - Minnesota Timberwolves
Vent your frustrations here, Nothing to over the top.. But quite Frankly the media is ****ing us up the bumb. :thumbsdown:

Port had no right, I say NO *ing RIGHT, to turn up tonight all switched on and s**t. They should be swabbed!!

Port had no right, I say NO *ing RIGHT, to turn up tonight all switched on and s**t. They should be swabbed!!

LMAO.... I thought this as well... But at the same time i think it was more about commitment and execution and I'm glad we didn't desreve to win because the umpiring was not good it did not effect the result

I am frustrated that we had to play our home game in Darwin, what was the club thinking, putting our debit first ahead of us, winning the game more comfortably at home at the MCG.
They knew full well that it wasn't a home ground advantge to us. It was a more of a home ground advantage to Port Adelaide.
Also Richmond never plays in that humidity.
I wish the club will never ever sell our home games interstate in the future.
I want Richmond to play every home game at the MCG.

I always knew it was a danger game for our youngsters.

IMO, the difference was Port's seventh appearance at TIO Stadium and their clinical display in humid conditions!

Every player should've been wearing a glove.
What really pisses me off is that we didn't even attempt to spoil a kick, we just jogged.
We just jogged when the Port player was sprinting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back