Australian basketball.

Remove this Banner Ad

It's hard to be upset about this. He's been injured on and off with his back the last two seasons, plus they didn't really have an offseason between last year and this year. Some rest before getting back into it is fair enough.

He's always been a closed shop with the media but some actual comments about his plans, and future commitments wouldn't hurt...
Pretty much agree with this. He could make things a whole lot easier releasing a statement saying "I'm gonna rest for a bit then hit the gym" but he seems not to give a s**t about the public perception stuff. I really do think he either gets bad advice or ignores it.

Simmons is a w***er. Must run in the family because I went to school with his sister and she was a head case too (and still is)

Does remind me a bit of that mate everyone has who says "sorry boys I can't hang out, I'm busy with work" only to find out later he's just out with the misso and dogged the boys lol
Understanding of said mates is normally based on hotness of his misses. On that basis, can't blame Ben for skipping out and hanging out with the girl he's with.

No good against the US.

They're just classification matches so nobody gets eliminated.
We're playing Spain in the round of 16.

1/6 3 pointers concerning for Dyson, but at least he attempts them unlike Simmons.

He's been solid all tourney so far. Should have had a few more assists but for our inability to finish off his work at the rim.

His shot is fine as evidenced by his FT%.

Pretty much agree with this. He could make things a whole lot easier releasing a statement saying "I'm gonna rest for a bit then hit the gym" but he seems not to give a sh*t about the public perception stuff. I really do think he either gets bad advice or ignores it.

He's a big time introvert, it also explains his game style with shying away from big moments. He's also definitely getting bad PR advice too lol.

Starts talking about Boomers/Ben just around the 1hr 12min mark. Worth a listen imo.

Has lots of interesting stuff to say, especially about the Vic Government

Good listen, of course the government denies it but from everything we’ve seen the last 7 years, I’d back Boguts story every time!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Simmons is a w***er. Must run in the family because I went to school with his sister and she was a head case too (and still is)
The dads a tool to play against in open leagues. Refused to exit the court once...after getting his 5th foul. He was kind enough to come off after his 6th actual foul.

In saying that 95% of the ex NBL guys when you play them act like w***ers.

The dads a tool to play against in open leagues. Refused to exit the court once...after getting his 5th foul. He was kind enough to come off after his 6th actual foul.

In saying that 95% of the ex NBL guys when you play them act like w***ers.
Yep. I was a keen NBL fan like many in the 90's. Back in the day players used to stay behind after the game and sign autographs. Simmons was the only NBL player I saw at that time refuse to sign autographs and never smiled when talking to fans.

Last edited:
Terrible team

Those Africans are average at best. Looked like they are new to the game with the decision making

Wigness off the bench LOL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back