Australian basketball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Watched the replay of celts v OKC game last night. He’s not super quick getting to basket but the quick first step and his size and strength allow him to get to the rim and generate enough space to finish
Because he can pass so well the defence dont know whether he will drive or pass to a free player

I don’t know if Ben has some kind of injury but he seems to have gone back into his shell a bit. He’s not scoring much and isn’t showing much aggression on offence. Some of his defence has been good but still nowhere near what he was at philly. It would be a shame if he can’t get back to near his best coz he was awesome to watch at his peak.

I don’t know if Ben has some kind of injury but he seems to have gone back into his shell a bit. He’s not scoring much and isn’t showing much aggression on offence. Some of his defence has been good but still nowhere near what he was at philly. It would be a shame if he can’t get back to near his best coz he was awesome to watch at his peak.
It seems he’s playing a specific role at the nets that’s not requiring him to score but more to facilitate. Look at his +\- and most games the team is better off with him in court so even though his stats don’t look flattering he is making a difference.

He was always going to be a perfect fit with the bucks if he could return as the Joe of old.

If he’s going to knock down threes and provide some playmaking (which they lack) they’ll be very very dangerous
I was always pretty confident he’d return well because his game doesn’t rely on athleticism, but it’s still promising ahead of the World Cup.

He was always going to be a perfect fit with the bucks if he could return as the Joe of old.

If he’s going to knock down threes and provide some playmaking (which they lack) they’ll be very very dangerous
Yeah I was annoyed that the Bucks got him and not the Celtics. Partly because he strengthens our biggest rivals in the east (IMO, anyway) and if he were with us we'd be able to use him to give the Jay's a genuine rest

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Josh had 25/10/6 vs The Bulls.

He is really going to be our GOAT ain't he ?

Star
He seems so casual too, his iq is that good he appears to have all the time in the world. He and sga are working well together, if Chet can actually play at some stage this team is looking good

He seems so casual too, his iq is that good he appears to have all the time in the world. He and sga are working well together, if Chet can actually play at some stage this team is looking good
Everyone is talking up Franz’s sophomore campaign - Giddey isn’t far away

Everyone is talking up Franz’s sophomore campaign - Giddey isn’t far away
When you look at Scottie Barnes who no doubt is a potential superstar in the making but has gone backwards this year, Giddey is looking awesome

When you look at Scottie Barnes who no doubt is a potential superstar in the making but has gone backwards this year, Giddey is looking awesome

Bill Simmons is a flog, but he was the first major US/NBA journo who was talking up about Josh Giddey and his prodigious hoops IQ.

They need to get the guy who taught Giddey to shoot to work with Simmons.
Rather than his brother? Hmmmm.

I'm on Simmons island, he's a defensive stud, he's got great court vision. I want him to play for Australia and succeed. But by christ he's got to get out of the family bubble and get some real help on his shot.

Rather than his brother? Hmmmm.

I'm on Simmons island, he's a defensive stud, he's got great court vision. I want him to play for Australia and succeed. But by christ he's got to get out of the family bubble and get some real help on his shot.
I wonder how much he’s working on it in training seeing as it doesn’t seem to be a priority in the team plan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back