Australian basketball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Thon started today. Not sure his impact is that great, but the fact that he's getting starts already indicates the Bucks see him as a serious player moving forward.
12 pts, 5 rebounds and 3 blocks. Good outing. Junk time minutes at the end but he got a couple of good blocks on Gobert early.

Dante had his best game tonight. 11 points (would've been 14 but they waved off one of his threes), 3 assists, a rebound and a steal in 22 minutes.

The numbers don't look all that impressive but believe me when I say he's the one who got the Jazz back in the game late in the 1Q and early 2Q. Really impressive signs.

Dante had his best game tonight. 11 points (would've been 14 but they waved off one of his threes), 3 assists, a rebound and a steal in 22 minutes.

The numbers don't look all that impressive but believe me when I say he's the one who got the Jazz back in the game late in the 1Q and early 2Q. Really impressive signs.
About due for a couple of games off if the rest of this season is anything to go by

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thon started today. Not sure his impact is that great, but the fact that he's getting starts already indicates the Bucks see him as a serious player moving forward.

His Per 36 minutes numbers as a starter:

14.91 PPG
11.31 FGA (.455 FG%)
5.14 3PTA (.500 3PT%)
4.11 FTA (.500 FT%)
7.20 RPG
0.51 APG
1.54 SPG
2.06 BPG
0.51 TPG
6.69 FPG

Not even rated as a draft prospect for this year at the moment.

Not considered to be near it at this stage, projecting as a mid-to-late second rounder at best.

IMO both should stay where they are for another season.

Dang starting to come good recently. Was suspended the other day for 1 game but he's starting to build some moment and look for his shot.

Re: J Bolden. I expect him to climb the boards actually. I wasn't even projected top 100 a short time ago so he's already made a big jump and getting some attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back