Australian basketball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lots of talk around Cotton and the Boomers now he's signed on in Perth. He would comfortably make my Boomers side if i was a selector, i think he'd be one of our key players and gives us another Party Mills type guy. I'd even have Cotton in my 'death' lineup for the final minutes of a game.

Lots of talk around Cotton and the Boomers now he's signed on in Perth. He would comfortably make my Boomers side if i was a selector, i think he'd be one of our key players and gives us another Party Mills type guy. I'd even have Cotton in my 'death' lineup for the final minutes of a game.

If the Oympics were right now I’d probably go with

Simmons
Mills
Thybulle
Ingles
Baynes
Delly
Exum
Broekhoff
Maker (or Bolden, but Thon gets the nod because he didn’t walk out right before the WC, and he knows Kung Fu)
Landale
Bogut
Cotton

Not sure if Bogut will still be around by 2021 though, and I’d also like to see Josh Green in the team at that point. Creek, Bolden, Goulding, Mathiang, Adel etc. all make a good case as well.

Yeah, Bogut is my main worry re. the Boomers. Olympic schedules are brutal and his minutes clearly need to be heavily managed. Right now I think the difference between him & the next best option is still great enough that he makes the 12 but he seems to have slid a long way in 12 months (not surprising at his age, of course). I hope he gears his next 12 months around winning an olympic medal. I reckon that's a big factor behind his recent announcement.

Yeah, Bogut is my main worry re. the Boomers. Olympic schedules are brutal and his minutes clearly need to be heavily managed. Right now I think the difference between him & the next best option is still great enough that he makes the 12 but he seems to have slid a long way in 12 months (not surprising at his age, of course). I hope he gears his next 12 months around winning an olympic medal. I reckon that's a big factor behind his recent announcement.

That would probably help a lot. just go full NFL style on the juice.

Thats why he'll sign with perth ;)

Hes projecting mid to late first right?

He'll get minutes anywhere taken early, although

Pelicans could be an interesting fit

There's an awful lot of traded firsts in there so Philly or the Bucks could be picking in that range

yeah the mocks ive seen usually have him In the 20’s.

there has been lots of teams that don’t like to give minutes to young players unless they are top ten picks from memory?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t know whether Atlanta is a great fit for green, but I do think it might be a good fit for Atlanta. I would think a long defender who is good in transition would be a good choice next to Collins and trey. Not sure about minutes situation there though.

Simmons has been in the weights room during the Pandemic.

EaFKT0uUcAI5B9O

Speaking of the Simmons family.... 😬

sheesh...all of BA is racist...but please stand with us.

All BA is racist...including Brett Brown I guess?

Whether there is anything behind her claims or not, that rant was one step away from Alex Jones turning frogs gay level stuff.

Speaking of the Simmons family.... 😬

Yikes.

Read through some of her other tweets. Just an angry and sad individual. If she is as close to her brother as she makes herself out to be then theres a fair chance Ben wont play for Australia id say.

Would only take a small carrot dangled by the 76ers to sit out of the Olympics anyway.

Broekhoff signs with the 76ers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back