Australian basketball.

Remove this Banner Ad

The innuendo is she said a particular word you don't say in America.

Whatever it was it was awful enough for it to start a fight with the Nigerian team and her own team wanting her booted off the team and never play with her again.

She is vibing like Ben Simmons, go over to America and become full of themselves.

Whatever it was it was awful enough for it to start a fight with the Nigerian team and her own team wanting her booted off the team and never play with her again.

She is vibing like Ben Simmons, go over to America and become full of themselves.
I don't think she's just full of herself since being in the US.. An old housemate of mine 14-15 years was very high up and well connected with junior basketball at a national level, and I remember asking about her when she made her debut super young and he said then she has a s**t house attitude, was lazy and was only any good because of her size

She's always been a pain in the arse for Australian Basketball I'd say

Campaigner?

I saw nothing funny, just people who didn't know what they were talking about

Yes they were dumb Americans who thought she was American

In their defence she has clearly put a lot of effort into trying to sound American with her accent and phrasing. It's quite odd and fake now. Her face is going in the same direction. LA really is the ideal fit for her.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thing is the basketball world is so enamoured with the nba and USA where if you can make it there you can make it anywhere.

I mean look at movies, tv, Hollywood. Entertainment capital.

Jock Landale on SEN right now.

Eyebrow raising comment that after scoring a career high, he copped a DNP-CD. This was due to political manoeuvres in teh team/club. Hmmm

Jock Landale on SEN right now.

Eyebrow raising comment that after scoring a career high, he copped a DNP-CD. This was due to political manoeuvres in teh team/club. Hmmm

Thanks for mentioning. That was a good listen.

Wow.

Liz Cambage called Nigerian players “monkeys” during a vicious five minute Las Vegas meltdown that led to the basketball superstar walking out on her Australian Opals teammates ahead of the 2021 Tokyo Olympics.
A special Sunday Telegraph investigation has obtained video that clearly shows Cambage elbowing her Nigerian opponent in the head during a closed-door practice match in Las Vegas, setting off a shocking chain of events.

In the ensuing mayhem Cambage slaps another Nigerian player across the face and racially vilifies the entire African team by labelling them “monkeys” and telling them to “go back to your third world country”.

Wow.

Liz Cambage called Nigerian players “monkeys” during a vicious five minute Las Vegas meltdown that led to the basketball superstar walking out on her Australian Opals teammates ahead of the 2021 Tokyo Olympics.
A special Sunday Telegraphinvestigation has obtained video that clearly shows Cambage elbowing her Nigerian opponent in the head during a closed-door practice match in Las Vegas, setting off a shocking chain of events.

In the ensuing mayhem Cambage slaps another Nigerian player across the face and racially vilifies the entire African team by labelling them “monkeys” and telling them to “go back to your third world country”.

Can’t wait to hear her truth

Wow.

A special Sunday Telegraphinvestigation has obtained video that clearly shows Cambage elbowing her Nigerian opponent in the head during a closed-door practice match in Las Vegas, setting off a shocking chain of events.

A disgrace to the sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Back