Australian basketball.

Remove this Banner Ad

So the D team is playing down the street tomorrow night so heading for a look, but it’s going to be a very small crowd. Taking the D team to play Iran to a smaller venue makes sense, but then charging ridiculous prices is just stupid. Was $101 for gold tickets and they are pretty much all still available….

Also not great for families given there were no kids or concession available for the gold sections!

So the D team is playing down the street tomorrow night so heading for a look, but it’s going to be a very small crowd. Taking the D team to play Iran to a smaller venue makes sense, but then charging ridiculous prices is just stupid. Was $101 for gold tickets and they are pretty much all still available….

Also not great for families given there were no kids or concession available for the gold sections!
Jesus. Way to read the room guys. Quick Google shows it has a capacity of 4,000 people, so even selling tickets for $100, or $80 for an adult the next tier down, they aren't making bulk cash. Going to be embarrassing if not a full crowd.

Rocco Zikarsky is Australia's next pivot prospect. 7'3" at 16 years old, he's at the AIS and on the NBA international development program. Some of his highlights from the recent World under 17 FIBA championship below.

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk

Rocco Zikarsky is Australia's next pivot prospect. 7'3" at 16 years old, he's at the AIS and on the NBA international development program. Some of his highlights from the recent World under 17 FIBA championship below.

Handy, we definitely have a lack of C's through our current batch

I legitimately can't comprehend someone being that tall at that age.

Steve Nash's comments about him not being concerned about Simmons' shooting is concerning. He should be encouraging him to more confident about taking more shots.

It is eerily similar to Doc Rivers' comments about Simmons when he became Philly's coach. We all know how well that turned out...
Kevin Hart Omg GIF by PeacockTV

Steve Nash's comments about him not being concerned about Simmons' shooting is concerning. He should be encouraging him to more confident about taking more shots.

It is eerily similar to Doc Rivers' comments about Simmons when he became Philly's coach. We all know how well that turned out...
Kevin Hart Omg GIF by PeacockTV
Or he’s just happy for Ben to be a defensive beast and facilitator and let Kyrie and durant do the scoring

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought Melbourne United and Perth had previously beaten NBA sides in these ‘matches’
Melbourne lost by I think 2 points, remember that one well.

I remember the wildcats put in a good first half against the rockets, then got flogged,
Were the first nbl team to play against an NBA team

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I hope you are referring to the Andrew Vlahov, Ricky grace, Scott fisher wildcats who played in the champions tournament in ?london? Back in the mid 90’s and lost to the ?rockets?

Edit: it’s actually on YouTube! Was so pumped for this to see how good we actually were agains the champs

I hope you are referring to the Andrew Vlahov, Ricky grace, Scott fisher wildcats who played in the champions tournament in ?london? Back in the mid 90’s and lost to the ?rockets?

Edit: it’s actually on YouTube! Was so pumped for this to see how good we actually were agains the champs

I still reckon Scott Fisher looks like Tom Hanks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back