Australian basketball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to see Simmons is continuing his impression of the worlds biggest pussy in the nba. Hopeful he remembers he’s 6ft 10 and 250 pounds sometime soon and plays like it. Otherwise it will be the biggest waste of talent ever.

At least he got the W today. Better +/- than kd.

Apparently had a decent defensive game and generally handy.

Sixers 0-2

Last edited:
Saw my first bit of a brisbane game last night and from what I saw Baynes has a long way to go to get back into the boomers team. I know he had a long time out and that injury must have been pretty bad but currently looks a sheep if his former self. Fingers crossed can work himself back into shape

(Log in to remove this ad.)

currently looks a sheep if his former self

I know he was born in NZ but that’s harsh.

Agree though, he doesn’t seem to want to bang bodies inside, he should be dominating in the paint but rarely goes in there. Was firing up too many 3s in the few games, might be that’s what he thinks he needs to show to get back to the NBA.

Kinda surprising to see Daniels only play a total 3 mins in his first game and a DNP for the 2nd.
Massive wtf for mine, I expected him to have a considerable role.

Have also noticed similar happening with Thybulle.

Massive wtf for mine, I expected him to have a considerable role.

Have also noticed similar happening with Thybulle.
Doc Rivers is not a coaches a-hole and rode the coattails of KG, Ray Allen and Paul Pearce to a title.

He has said Matisse is "just down the pecking order right now ".

Meanwhile he is playing 37 year old PJ Tucker about 40 minutes a game. He has no ability to manage a bench, he's completely clueless.

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Doc Rivers is not a coaches a-hole and rode the coattails of KG, Ray Allen and Paul Pearce to a title.

He has said Matisse is "just down the pecking order right now ".

Meanwhile he is playing 37 year old PJ Tucker about 40 minutes a game. He has no ability to manage a bench, he's completely clueless.

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk
Hopefully being 0-3 forces his hand into playing him.

At least he got the W today. Better +/- than kd.

Apparently had a decent defensive game and generally handy.

Sixers 0-2
He didn’t really get the win though, it was left to Kyrie, KD and Royce O’Neill to get the job done when things got dicey. Ben pretty much did the same thing he’s been doing since the Hawks game - passing up clear dunking opportunities for fear of getting fouled coz he’s hit 1 free throw in 8 attempts. Hopefully he gets some confidence back and starts driving more to the hoop coz it’s pretty sad to watch such an incredible talent go at half pace coz he’s scared of having to shoot a basketball.

He didn’t really get the win though, it was left to Kyrie, KD and Royce O’Neill to get the job done when things got dicey. Ben pretty much did the same thing he’s been doing since the Hawks game - passing up clear dunking opportunities for fear of getting fouled coz he’s hit 1 free throw in 8 attempts. Hopefully he gets some confidence back and starts driving more to the hoop coz it’s pretty sad to watch such an incredible talent go at half pace coz he’s scared of having to shoot a basketball.

Did you watch the game? He was praised for his attacking mindset.

Why does he need to score? They are overflowing with scoring. Similar to draymond - warriors who's 5ppg fits in fine

Simmons fouls out again. Morant went for 38points, breezed past Simmons and went through him on multiple occasions. nets have given up 130, 105, 134 points. Yea, simmons isn't doing anything defensively soo far. If his back is still cooked then it's better he doesn't play rather than what he's dishing up right now.

Simmons fouls out again. Morant went for 38points, breezed past Simmons and went through him on multiple occasions. nets have given up 130, 105, 134 points. Yea, simmons isn't doing anything defensively soo far. If his back is still cooked then it's better he doesn't play rather than what he's dishing up right now.
He shouldn't be guarding Ja. That call where Ben fouled out was ridiculous. Seems the ref was just waiting to call it.
Ja started with his left foot as his pivot and took two steps with his right while his left was planted. When Ben rushed him to defend, he stepped back with the left and switched his pivot. Should've been a travel.

I believe the 8sec violation runs on the shot clock(?), so it technically wasn't an 8sec call, but it SHOULD be just 8 seconds of elapsed time, regardless of shot clock or game clock. Seems stupid to have a situation where the game clock can run, but the shot clock doesn't.
But those are just gripes with the rules, not the play in question.
Maybe Ben should've just kicked the ball out of bounds and got a foot violation and forced them to inbound it again.

He shouldn't be guarding Ja. That call where Ben fouled out was ridiculous. Seems the ref was just waiting to call it.
Ja started with his left foot as his pivot and took two steps with his right while his left was planted. When Ben rushed him to defend, he stepped back with the left and switched his pivot. Should've been a travel.

I believe the 8sec violation runs on the shot clock(?), so it technically wasn't an 8sec call, but it SHOULD be just 8 seconds of elapsed time, regardless of shot clock or game clock. Seems stupid to have a situation where the game clock can run, but the shot clock doesn't.
But those are just gripes with the rules, not the play in question.
Maybe Ben should've just kicked the ball out of bounds and got a foot violation and forced them to inbound it again.

because the ball isn't in possession of the grizzles

Remove this Banner Ad

Back