Prediction The Future of Ballantyne

May 15, 2006
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
The Cobblers who do the Cobbling
Us saying he doesn't fit into tpp is a polite way of saying we don't want him. We would have made it work if we wanted him. Now you guys are stuck with a nob who doesn't really want to be there...

It's a polite way of saying " sorry mate Mitchell popped up and we can't afford you now because we need Vardy also"

You turds were trying to poach him in August before nic not and Lycett went down.

A shame for you lot really as he would improve that forward line massively with his forward pressure, not that I expect you to understand what that is, with J Hill and Jetta running around avoiding shadows.

frenchconnection

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2009
Wembley downs
AFL Club
West Coast
And yet far less weird than Mitchell turning out for WC as a 3 time premiership winner and 5 time B&F winner of Hawthorn. How much do you think his standing has been diminished?
Don't think Mitchell while playing for Hawthorn was disliked as much as Ballas but that had a lot to do with how Ballas carries on (onfield only of course). Obviously Mitchell is not well liked by Essendon supporters again for obvious reasons after the arm injection episode.

liam123

Club Legend
Sep 29, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Thread needs more Weagles insulting our club and players.

I can organise that if you like

It's a polite way of saying " sorry mate Mitchell popped up and we can't afford you now because we need Vardy also"

You turds were trying to poach him in August before nic not and Lycett went down.

A shame for you lot really as he would improve that forward line massively with his forward pressure, not that I expect you to understand what that is, with J Hill and Jetta running around avoiding shadows.

You forgot jack darling

MadDocker

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
You guys fap over him? That's weird....
48328531.jpg

He is an Eagles supporter. We can't expect that he has a firm understanding of much besides champagne, knitting and booing everything and anything in all fairness.

Keep it simple - use images

pdOO4K3.jpg

estibador

purple haze
Mar 2, 2007
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool, Cowboys, Packers, Scorchers
And yet far less weird than Mitchell turning out for WC as a 3 time premiership winner and 5 time B&F winner of Hawthorn. How much do you think his standing has been diminished?

That's not the same as moving across to the hated enemy.

I bet Mitchell's rep amongst Hawks fans would've taken a hit if he'd demanded to be traded to Geelong.

SHill Shall

Club Legend
Aug 22, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
That's not the same as moving across to the hated enemy.

I bet Mitchell's rep amongst Hawks fans would've taken a hit if he'd demanded to be traded to Geelong.

Was really highlighting Keyser's disingenuous effort to console us with the thought that Balla's standing with the purple faithful is no longer diminished. Whereas he is actually more driven by the intense relief of not having to process the fact that the most hated soldier of the arch enemy would improve his mob.

By the way, Mitchell firmly believes he has taken one for the team (the Hawthorn team). As a dockers fan, I can only but agree - what an enormous personal sacrifice!

theGav56

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 11, 2004
Bali
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fremantle
Was really highlighting Keyser's disingenuous effort to console us with the thought that Balla's standing with the purple faithful is no longer diminished. Whereas he is actually more driven by the intense relief of not having to process the fact that the most hated soldier of the arch enemy would improve his mob.

By the way, Mitchell firmly believes he has taken one for the team (the Hawthorn team). As a dockers fan, I can only but agree - what an enormous personal sacrifice!
Nice post.

Back