Prediction The future of Fasolo

Remove this Banner Ad

I was looking at the list of free agents today and Fasolo is an unrestricted free agent. Which means Fasolo can leave for free if he wants. The best outcome for us a side is for Fasolo to get back in the side playing good footy.
I agree, but it may be that the side doesn’t need him. It’s early days and there is a lot to play out. Remember 2010 though, players like Medhurst were forced out.

I agree, but it may be that the side doesn’t need him. It’s early days and there is a lot to play out. Remember 2010 though, players like Medhurst were forced out.
Everyone forced out in 2010 were a lot older. If Fasolo is gone at the end of year, it's his choice, it's between the ears now.

I bit of time in the VFL might be good for Faz. Obviously has some things they want him to work on, hopefully him being there makes him take the next step when his time comes in the seniors. We need it.

Becomes an interesting exercise, if everyone is up and about who is your best 22?

I do agree that your inclusions are best 22 are very much certain best 22, sans Fasolo. He’s teetering best 22 to best 25.

Because who do we leave out?

Fasolo is he in or out, and if in who goes out.

There’s a best 22 thread somewhere and yes it’s a very interesting exercise.

For a change there’s lot of possibilities.

It's been his choice to play in the VFL, he told bucks he wanted a good block of footy before putting his hand up for AFL, all this rubbish about him leaving or not returning to the AFL is crap, he told Bucks after the game yesterday that he is now ready to return, he will play against Richmond 100%, he would have left last year when west coast wanted him but he said he does not want to leave Collingwood so cool your jets

It's been his choice to play in the VFL, he told bucks he wanted a good block of footy before putting his hand up for AFL, all this rubbish about him leaving or not returning to the AFL is crap, he told Bucks after the game yesterday that he is now ready to return, he will play against Richmond 100%, he would have left last year when west coast wanted him but he said he does not want to leave Collingwood so cool your jets
Can you provide a source for this?

Yes forward pressure is important, and yes Collingwood looks better with a small, quick and mobile forward line BUT Fasolo is a 30-40 goal a year forward.

In 4 games this year Crocker has kicked 4.5, laid 8 tackles, 4 marks inside 50 and 1 goal assist.

Good luck to young Crocker... he shows more Endeavour than Capt Cook, but surely if a more lethargic Fasolo had of played 4 games this year his stats would have exceeded Crockers.

Must be something more to the Fasolo story...

And what did he say?
What I said in the other post, and you might be the only one who doesn't know that west coast went hard for him last year but he said he did not want to leave Collingwood or Victoria

What I said in the other post, and you might be the only one who doesn't know that west coast went hard for him last year but he said he did not want to leave Collingwood or Victoria
He said that he wanted to play VFL instead of AFL? I have to be honest, I find that surprising.

He said that he wanted to play VFL instead of AFL? I have to be honest, I find that surprising.

He missed a lot of pre season, he said he could have put his hand up a couple weeks ago but said he didn't feel ready, whats so hard to believe about that, anyway, that's all I'm saying on the matter, if you missed the interview then your bad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He missed a lot of pre season, he said he could have put his hand up a couple weeks ago but said he didn't feel ready, whats so hard to believe about that, anyway, that's all I'm saying on the matter, if you missed the interview then your bad.
I wonder how Crocker feels about that.

I wonder how Crocker feels about that.

Who cares, Crocker is a hack, he is the one that needs to come out to make way for Faz.
In 4 games this year Crocker has kicked 4.5, laid 8 tackles, 4 marks inside 50 and 1 goal assist.

Who cares, Crocker is a hack, he is the one that needs to come out to make way for Faz.
That’s a bit harsh. Crocker is no superstar, but he’s playing his role in a winning side.
I think Fas will come in for the Richmond game, but I doubt he’s been playing VFL by choice.

That’s a bit harsh. Crocker is no superstar, but he’s playing his role in a winning side.
I think Fas will come in for the Richmond game, but I doubt he’s been playing VFL by choice.
OK, I'll say it one more time because you are obviously struggling cognitively tonight, he said that he could have put his hand up for selection a couple of weeks ago but thought he needed a couple more games in the VFL and on form Crocker would have dropped quicker than a hot spud.

OK, I'll say it one more time because you are obviously struggling cognitively tonight, he said that he could have put his hand up for selection a couple of weeks ago but thought he needed a couple more games in the VFL and on form Crocker would have dropped quicker than a hot spud.
Putting your hand up and being selected are two different things.

The one aspect that has zero difference between AFL/VFL is the ability to convert. Faz was deadly in front of goal yesterday, and if he converts like that in the senior side he will be a huge in.

So Faz is our Breust?
Without his pressure forwards playing today Breust still kicked 5 and they lost comprehensively.
Today's forwards must bring the heat. Or have lots of mates prepared to do it for them!

That's not correct. In fact he had a coffee with Bucks the day before the VFL game to ask what was going on?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back