The Future of Fyfe

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s shown football mortality the past two years, the only bad games I remember him ever playing were the Carlton and Swans games last year and the St Kilda one this year.

Still had moments of brilliance in other games.

That piece of play in the second quarter where he beat back a couple of Geelong tacklers to centre it to the goal square, which resulted in Schultz's goal, was reminiscent of that goal against Geelong in 2015. Which was peak Fyfe.

He's still such a valuable player. I'm very appreciative of how the club has been managing him the past three weeks.

That piece of play in the second quarter where he beat back a couple of Geelong tacklers to centre it to the goal square, which resulted in Schultz's goal, was reminiscent of that goal against Geelong in 2015. Which was peak Fyfe.

He's still such a valuable player. I'm very appreciative of how the club has been managing him the past three weeks.
Loved it - am so proud of him!

I was shocked when they subbed him yesterday.

Felt the game was in the balance and it was a risky move.

However, Johnson came on, did his bit and the rest is history

This is why I am not an AFL coach

I was shocked when they subbed him yesterday.

Felt the game was in the balance and it was a risky move.

However, Johnson came on, did his bit and the rest is history

This is why I am not an AFL coach
Was very risky. We started getting beaten in the clearances shortly after he came off, but rectified it after the 3qt break.

But I do appreciate how the club is really trying to set him up to complete the whole season as much as they can. Hopefully it pays off.

Nathan Fyfe you legend. Freo 4 life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm so happy that Nathan will end his career in purple. I would bloody love it if we were able to get him a premiership before he goes. I get the feeling he would rise to another level if he gets the opportunity at another finals campaign.

Fyfe is a legend of the club and was one of the main drivers of our most successful period. He put his body on the line and has sacrificed so much for this club.

I loved hearing him speak in the club video yesterday. He'll be setting high standards for the youngsters. He's a leader. I don't care if has a touch of arrogance about him. He's well spoken with insane work ethic. He's going to be a positive influence on the group.

Love this from Jason Dover!
(From an SEN article by Andrew Sevison)

“We read a few stories that came from certain media people that I think are more inclined to write things that get headlines and clickbait rather than actually doing any factual journalism work.

“We sat there and laughed at that a bit. By all accounts I’d been quite busy having five, six, seven meetings with other clubs. None of that happened.”

How so Suma? 😆

“We read a few stories that came from certain media people that I think are more inclined to write things that get headlines and clickbait rather than actually doing any factual journalism work.

“We sat there and laughed at that a bit. By all accounts I’d been quite busy having five, six, seven meetings with other clubs. None of that happened.”

How so Suma? 😆
I wonder if there is a spot on the hill at VGKO for both , the original FOTH and Suma?

Fyfe for life.
So happy for him to have overcome some serious injuries and see him enjoying the game again..
This will be controversial, also happy for him to step away from the captain's role.
He is our spiritual leader now .. 💜
Waiting for daddy doker to make him a saint.

I miss daddy doker 🤣

How so Suma? 😆
Never thought I could like a player manager before.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back