The future of the ABC - Guthrie sacked

Remove this Banner Ad

Story's gone already boys - I'll assume it was bullshit that you lapped up eagerly.
AFL type skills, oops & its gone.
Did Aunty pull Craigs gospel style, Issy approach to the public from iView Dooris? .. the ABC set that run the joint (including the Karens) will be revolting.

Takes me to the Daily Mail front page, no sign of the bullshit.

Well there's a tonne of bullshit as it's the Daily Mail, but not the stuff you've swallowed whole.

Is it behind a paywall? That would be hilarious.

Bit of a nothing story. Sounds like the vox pop was genuine and at the time the bit was filmed she was just a regular kid.

If this is the bar for an egregious editorial decision on the ABC then I’m pleasantly surprised.

Bit of a nothing story. Sounds like the vox pop was genuine and at the time the bit was filmed she was just a regular kid.

If this is the bar for an egregious editorial decision on the ABC then I’m pleasantly surprised.

Was filmed before she was in the public eye whatsoever - embarrassing it was even pinched from some alt-right fruitloop blog and turned into an 'article'.

An illustration of what happens when the ABC Board is stacked with conservatives - remember the inept Fifield - and a government which also appoints a lap dog as Chair.

Unless you're 100% with teflon #scottyfrommarketing and his team of grifters you're against them in their warped world. Whatever happened to journalist ethics the cornerstone of which was the accurate presentation of news and the fair presentation of views. Without fear or favour. Or political intimidation.

Have the ABC cleared out many of the left-leaning journalists/ hosts for more centrist/ right leaning.

You look at the thoughts of Annabelle Crabb, and Sales appearing to be at times cheerleading for the conservatives, whereas the likes of Barrie Cassidy, Tony Jones have retired/ moved on.

I still consider their investigative journalism far better than any other MSM outlet, however their news/ current affairs content has just been borderline unwatchable over the past 5-10 years.

Have the ABC cleared out many of the left-leaning journalists/ hosts for more centrist/ right leaning.

You look at the thoughts of Annabelle Crabb, and Sales appearing to be at times cheerleading for the conservatives, whereas the likes of Barrie Cassidy, Tony Jones have retired/ moved on.

I still consider their investigative journalism far better than any other MSM outlet, however their news/ current affairs content has just been borderline unwatchable over the past 5-10 years.

Leigh is very much a leftie and interviews as such.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don't think her regular love-ins with Turnbull were hard left?
Or her infamously abusive hatchet job on Gillard?

Turnball was the lest right politician the libs have had in the past 25 years.

She loves to be chummy with those in power, but feel she has an underlying love for the right.

DemonDays. You should be pleased with another example of Itha Buttwose infecting the ABC by appointing Murdoch minions to key roles leading to publishing s**t about a clown who is an IPA member who wants to blow-up the place.

wPKAq1y.jpg

Alberici's spat with friendlyjories is perplexing to say the least. She got completely shafted by the ABC, no doubt via government intervention yet still backs them in, and views his content as racist, rather than exposing corruption.

Without getting into jordies videos, its pretty clear she has either had some sort of mediation ($$) settlement with the ABC or favour handed to her.

Weird one.

I don't think it's that surprising, the upper-class faux-left journalists/bloggers in Australia really dislike Jordies. I like how Emma went from claiming to have never heard of Jordies to making strong and harsh accusations about him in less than an hour.

They're all like Uhlman, pretending to be unbiased until they get an opportunity from Murdoch to show their true selves.

Last edited:
LOL so Alberici lashes out at Jordies and then ends up blocking him because he (politely, by his usual standards) went after her. A major case of glass jaw. Wouldn't surprise me if her blue check journo friends are far more willing to defend her against Jordies than they were when the LNP went after her.

LOL so Alberici lashes out at Jordies and then ends up blocking him because he (politely, by his usual standards) went after her. A major case of glass jaw. Wouldn't surprise me if her blue check journo friends are far more willing to defend her against Jordies than they were when the LNP went after her.

Just makes no sense does it? Something very fishy went on i think between her and the ABC in the past few weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back