The Future Supporter Base - Building a Baby Roo

How did/does/will the club selection process work for your children?

• It's the Roos or the highway

Votes: 19 95.0%
  • Let them choose freely

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm third generation North. Mrs see see isn't really into footy, evidenced by the fact that she was notionally a Go Dees supporter before we met*, but she is a North member and wears the gear when she attends games. A trip to Hobart to watch us embarrass the Tigers is now an annual event for our household.

We've got one on the way at Christmas time and he'll be signed up as a North member by the new year, as well as going on the waiting list for the world's least exclusive exclusive club - the MCC.

* It took her a couple of years and several hundred dollars of expensive dinners to realise that having a 'friendly' wager with me on North v Go Dees games was not a good idea.

My old man went for north after seeing them get spanked back in the early 70s as a 6 or 7 year old, my lovely mother barely supports the blues. I've told the story before but their teams played on the day i was born and north won which put that to bed, not that i would have been made to follow carlton anyway. I'm a bit young for kids but they'll be going for north and spurs in the EPL when the time comes.

My mum is a diehard North fan and dad is diehard Richmond. Luckily for me I'm a mummy's boy and was always going to be North. Very happy with how that turned out :D

My future children WILL be Roos. No ifs or buts about it.

Back